“Love the view”

Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto Including Wine Tasting
$81.37*
Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto with Optional in season attraction and Lunch
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This was my second time. It's only an hour long but a very pleasant tour. tickets are cheaper online. it's what you expect for a harbour tour and not overly expensive.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

A pleasant way to see the Toronto Islands and get a great view of the Toronto skyline.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The staff was really friendly. The tour is informative and full of great jokes. They let you off at the Toronto islands so we spent the day there and then they picked us back up later in the day. It was a great way to spend the day in Toronto. A fun and relaxing tour. We learned lots of interesting facts about the city. I would highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I got this deal in June last year but was unable to redeem it. I called their office to ask about redeeming/refund and I was told I couldn't get a refund but could use it this year. I asked again last month when I could redeem and I was told the value would be higher. They want me to redeem at a higher price when they sell to other customers at this deal. Pretty fair huh?

2  Thank Sweetumz
Dan F, Owner at Toronto Harbour Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you were not able to use redeem your coupon and that we have given you the wrong impression. I hope I can clear things up.

We ran a Groupon deal in April and July last year, and those tickets were valid until October 31 2011. Our policy is that for any tickets that were expired from last year, we will honour the value paid towards that ticket as a discount on the regular price tour (ie. your expired ticket would be good for $10 off the regular tour price). We are not trying to charge you more than other customers; that policy is in place to allow some leeway for expired tickets.

However, if you called and were told you could still use your expired ticket, I do apologize, and that would certainly be our fault for giving you the wrong information. I would like to be able to rectify the situation for you so that you do not feel we have let you down in any way. Please give our office a call at 416-203-7786 and ask for Dan, and I will help clear up the situation. Alternatively you could email us at info@harbourtourstoronto.ca and I will be happy to help.

Again I apologize for the inconvenience, and I hope we can help you out.

Best Regards,

Dan Farris,
Vice President

Toronto Harbour Tours Inc.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

My students and I had a terrific time on this tour of the Toronto harbor! The guide was extremely witty with a great sense of humor! We learned so many interesting facts from history and current events in Toronto. The owners of the company are quite friendly to groups and extend a generous group discount. I look forward to bringing future classes to Toronto and using the Toronto Harbor Tours!!

1  Thank Thomas0511