“Leslieville/Riverside Tour”

Small-Group Gourmet Dinner Tour of Toronto's Little Italy
Ranked #1 of 50 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your Culinary Adventure Starts Here. Since, 2010, we have worked hard to become Canada's largest and "Best Rated" culinary adventure company - we showcase the best of Ontario. Whether joining us for the first time or looking for a unique gift or special occasion - we have an award winning culinary experience to fit everyone's palate. Explore the dozens of Food Tours, Culinary Adventures or Class, we offer, there is something tasty running EVERYDAY. Join us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 28, 2013

A very informative, educational tour. Great for the person looking for the freshest foods in the area, hidden gems and a lot of background information with regards to history and environmental issues (really enjoyed the fish shop). Chef Scott had a great sense of humour and made the tour a lot of fun. My wife and I are looking forward to going on the other tours in the near future.

CulinaryAdventureCo, Owner at Culinary Adventure Co., responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

We really appreciate your review of our Riverside/Leslieville tour. It is truly a neighbourhood filled with hidden gems as you described, and one we are proud to introduce to our guests. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was in town for business and since I am a home gourmet cook wanted to try something different. I liked the reviews regarding Chef Scott so I tried it.

I met a cute cute couple from Toronto and had a fabulous time. The best restaurant and this is my personal preference was the Italian Trattoria Taverniti, the best marinara sauce. I had to work the next day so those of you who don't need to work you must try every cocktail that is paired with your dish. Chef Scott also shared history which makes this tour more interesting!!

We are thrilled that you enjoyed our Little Italy tour! One of the things we really love about our tours is that they bring together people with common interests and many come away making new friends over a wonderful shared experience. Thank you so much for your post!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Having been on 2 previous tours with Culinary Adventure Company, our expectations were high. And those expectations were surpassed again! We had an unbelievable evening with Chef Scott, so entertaining, the food and cocktails were out of this world and we will be back again. Seriously trying to figure out a way to get all of our kids with their significant others in Toronto at the same time so we can book a private tour for just our family. Yes, it was just that good!

We've had food tours all over the world and my experience says: If you like food, this is the company to tour with. Unsurpassed.

CulinaryAdventureCo, Owner at Culinary Adventure Co., responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

We were honoured to host you on your 3rd experience with us and are looking forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you so much for the review and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I participated in the Riverside/Leslieville tour this past Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it. We learned some history of the area and discovered wonderful shops and restaurants. We will definitely be going back to this neighbourhood for more visits now that we have had a great introduction by Scott and his Culinary Adventure Company.

Toronto is a city of neighbourhoods, and we love showing them off! So glad you enjoyed your tour and thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. It helps us to spread the word about things to do 'off the beaten path'. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Awesome vineyard tour in the Prince Edward Country region! Definitely not your typical wine tasting adventure. Chef Scott and John were fabulous hosts that provided excellent wine in between wineries. Food was delicious! I went solo and had no problems interacting with everyone on the tour. I will definitely be recommending this tour to my friends and family, and I am positive Chef Scott will see me again!

We appreciate your comments Grant. We like to think that this is not an 'average' wine tour and are glad you agree and had such a great time. See you soon and Happy Holidays!