“What Customer Service!”

Culinary Walking Tour of Greektown or Leslieville
Ranked #1 of 50 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your Culinary Adventure Starts Here. Since, 2010, we have worked hard to become Canada's largest and "Best Rated" culinary adventure company - we showcase the best of Ontario. Whether joining us for the first time or looking for a unique gift or special occasion - we have an award winning culinary experience to fit everyone's palate. Explore the dozens of Food Tours, Culinary Adventures or Class, we offer, there is something tasty running EVERYDAY. Join us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Chef Scott is such an amazing host in Toronto. He compiled a custom cocktail experience for me and my girlfriend, and showed us places we would have never visited on our own. Through his connections, he scored us table at a top Canadian restaurant on a busy Saturday night. All of our interactions were professional, but relaxed. I recommend his company to any person looking for unique, fun culinary experiences in Toronto.

1  Thank Chad S

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I were in Toronto for our honeymoon and took the Little Italy and the Little India tours. We thought it was awesome!! Chef Scott led us on the Little Italy tour and provided insight into the cooking techniques and ingredients of the food, history of the restaurants and Toronto in general. The food was absolutely delicious. I feel like we got some of the best dishes that each restaurant had to offer. At one place we were asked to try some new recipes the owner was considering adding to the menu and give our feedback (we loved it and told the owner to add it to the menu). It was great having a real chef lead the tour and point out and highlight things. On the Little India tour we were led by a gentleman whose parents were from India He also brought us to several places and had a us sample several dishes, including many traditional Indian dishes that we had never previously been exposed to. The food was outstanding and we got to try things we never would have thought to order and ended up really enjoying it. The tour is well worth the money as you would not be able to try that many dishes for the price anywhere else. I would recommend the tours to any tourist and even more so to Toronto residents as it would help decide which of the many restaurants the city has to offer best fits your tastes for your favorite meals. We enjoyed the tours so much we signed up for the Leslieville food tour before we left and liked that too! I wish they had something like this in my area. The tours were one of the highlights of our vacation and encouraged us to visit Torono again.

2  Thank Tony S
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My sister arranged for the two of us to do the Riverside/Leslieville tour for my birthday. I didn't really know what I was in for but it sounded intriguing. From the minute it started I had a feeling that I was part of something really cool. I loved every minute of it. I learned so much about this section of Toronto I knew nothing about before and came home stuffed. I tried things I would never have thought of (olive oil testing, shots of balsamic!) and met some lovely people who were also up for something different. I highly recommend this tour and plan to do some of Chef Scott's other ones!

2  Thank Jill M
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The best way to see Leslieville. The food was phenomenal, the guide was incredibly knowledgeable and very entertaining. From bakeries to chicken and donuts to icecream to cuban sandwiches to fresh fish, the tour really explored the uniqueness that is Leslieville. We were able to stop and buy products from each stop and came home with some really delicious products. Definitely looking forward to doing another food tour in another area of Toronto my next trip there.

2  Thank kchatterson
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My daughter and I took several of Culinary Adventure Company's Tours through Little Italy and Little India, I have never taken a better tour. We sampled the best foods in each area, talked with the chefs, were introduced to the culture of the area and just had an all-around great time. Chef Scot, who is bilingual and has over 25 years of experience in international cuisine led our tour. He knew all the local merchants and restaurant owners. Whereever we went we tasted the best of the local food and were taken behind the scenes to see how it was made. These tours are great for local Torontonians and visitors alike. I highly recommend this company, elspecially if you can get Chef Scot as a guide.

2  Thank Jasmyncan