“Loved it!”

Toronto Brunch Food Tour
Ranked #1 of 55 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your Culinary Adventure Starts Here. Since, 2010, we have worked hard to become Canada's largest and "Best Rated" culinary adventure company - we showcase the best of Ontario. Whether joining us for the first time or looking for a unique gift or special occasion - we have an award winning culinary experience to fit everyone's palate. Explore the dozens of Food Tours, Culinary Adventures or Class, we offer, there is something tasty running EVERYDAY. Join us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My sister arranged for the two of us to do the Riverside/Leslieville tour for my birthday. I didn't really know what I was in for but it sounded intriguing. From the minute it started I had a feeling that I was part of something really cool. I loved every minute of it. I learned so much about this section of Toronto I knew nothing about before and came home stuffed. I tried things I would never have thought of (olive oil testing, shots of balsamic!) and met some lovely people who were also up for something different. I highly recommend this tour and plan to do some of Chef Scott's other ones!

2  Thank Jill M
"our tour guide"
in 53 reviews
"turkish pizza"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 25 reviews
in 14 reviews
"interesting stories"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The best way to see Leslieville. The food was phenomenal, the guide was incredibly knowledgeable and very entertaining. From bakeries to chicken and donuts to icecream to cuban sandwiches to fresh fish, the tour really explored the uniqueness that is Leslieville. We were able to stop and buy products from each stop and came home with some really delicious products. Definitely looking forward to doing another food tour in another area of Toronto my next trip there.

2  Thank kchatterson
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My daughter and I took several of Culinary Adventure Company's Tours through Little Italy and Little India, I have never taken a better tour. We sampled the best foods in each area, talked with the chefs, were introduced to the culture of the area and just had an all-around great time. Chef Scot, who is bilingual and has over 25 years of experience in international cuisine led our tour. He knew all the local merchants and restaurant owners. Whereever we went we tasted the best of the local food and were taken behind the scenes to see how it was made. These tours are great for local Torontonians and visitors alike. I highly recommend this company, elspecially if you can get Chef Scot as a guide.

2  Thank Jasmyncan
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I took the walking tour of Riverside/Leslieville as part of a recent visit to Toronto. The meet-up site is easily accessible by public transportation. Foods we tried included butter tarts, Cuban sandwiches, wines, olive oils, local cheeses, fresh seafood, doughnuts, and much more. While the tour is 3.5 hours, the distance traveled is probably only about a mile, which meant it was easy to go back afterwards and spend more time in any shops/restaurants we wished. Chef Scott was engaging and had lots of great stories about his varied experiences in the food industry. I've taken food tours in several different cities, but this was one of the best. Well worth the money.

2  Thank scc9348