“There's a reason why it's lined up out the door.”

The Burger's Priest
Ranked #389 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: East End
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

You may have to sit elbow to elbow, and you may pay a little more, but it's fresh, quality meat.

I recommend the High Priest for Big Mac lovers.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

This review is for the location now open in Vaughan - not yet listed on Trip Advisor, so reviewing it here.

Today was our 2nd visit in as many weeks, and we enjoyed it again very much. We find their burger patties to be a little under seasoned on their own, but together with the toppings, the burgers are delicious.
We've now tried the Priest (cheeseburger with the Option), the High Priest (like a Big Mac) and the Vatican City (cheeseburger between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches).

The Priest is my favourite - love the Option (2 mushroom caps with cheese between, and deep-fried) - just so flavourful and meaty tasting. Their fries are to die for - crispy and yummy. Shakes are good too.

We like the simple yet elegant décor - the black and white is very clean looking -different from your average burger place. They seem to do a good job of cleaning the dining area regularly. The seating is limited, and it's too bad there isn't more space, or a patio for summer. It's a little pricey for lunch, but we feel it's been worth it for a treat. Overall we've really enjoyed both visits and will return again.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

While on a recent visit to Toronto my brother in law had been singing the praises of Burger Priest ,so one night we had a take away .Yes the burger was very tasty but too greasy for me .He had also picked up chilli chips ( chilli con carne with cheese over chips ) I must say they didn't look appetising but were lovely .

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had to try a burger during my recent trip - and I it was one awesome burger. We visited the Queen Street West location and I was impressed. We got the Magnum - juicy, perfectly cooked. This would be my spot if I lived in Toronto! I'm not sure that the menu is secret anymore on Queen Street West, I thought it was posted.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Realllly don't know what the fuss is about. This is a busy busy place which probably has more to do with its location than its burgers but I still don't get it.

Pretty boring and not flavorful at all. My lunchmate said the same about his - and he knows his burgers. We had a Red Sea and a burger with Blue Cheese. I would not normally do this to a burger but found myself drenching it in ketchup just to add some flavour. Fries were nothing special either.
The burgers are not big but they are pricey and the bun is ordinary. Meat is not seasoned so any flavour you want will have to come from the toppings.