“Juicy Burger's With a Flare”

The Burger's Priest
Ranked #190 of 8,432 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: East End
Caledon, Canada
“Juicy Burger's With a Flare”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We were surprised to find a packed restaurant at 2 pm. All seats were full so we ligned up, ordered then took our food to eat in the car. I had checked their secret menu online so ordered something not on their regular menu. Had a Jarge style burger, fries and milkshake. The burger was juicy and delicious. Fies were good but too much salt for my liking. The shake was yummy.

• Visited April 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Burger”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Little did I know when I stepped into The Burger's Priest on Queen Street East that I was going to have one of my best burger experiences. I knew about the restaurant's good reputation but the cheeseburger I ordered was simply amazing. It had this kind of almost divine taste: a mix of meat, lettuce and love that has you longing for more. I also ordered French Fires and got more than I could eat for a very reasonable price. I will go back again (and probably again and again). The people there were friendly and efficient. Don't forget to leave a nice tip!

• Visited April 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome Burger”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Burger was fantastic, over the top good.
Kids were nice working at the joint.
Small, crappy little space that works well for what they are doing.

• Visited November 2013
Kitchener, Canada
“Worth the drive and the wait!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We live in Kitchener and have made the drive into Toronto on a few occasions so that we can grab a Vatican City Burger at the Burger's Priest. We've never waiting in line more than 15 or 20 minutes and the drive and the wait has always been worthwhile. When we're down to the last couple bites of the Vatican City Burger we always think that the burger has too much cheese but a few hours later, all we can think about is all the fantastic burger and cheese taste and when we'll be going back to get another one. We've had burgers in a lot of places and Burger's Priest is definitely top of our list.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Ontario
“good but not sure about the hype”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Good burger, no doubt about it, but there are many others that are better. It's a decent burger and fries for sure but not sure they are worthy of the status they have achieved.

• Visited September 2013