“Great Pub!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Such a great Toronto pub! Great International beer selection (at a great price!), and good food. I had their beef and Guinness stew and it was so yummy!

Way better than the Office Pub, which is located next door.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stumbled upon this place while looking for somewhere to eat. In the area there are many pubs/restaurants all with patios. I love patios. This patio was a little squishy, but still comfortable. The beer selection was amazing-it was an entirely separate menu and featured beers from around the world. Which beer to have was harder to decide than what to eat! The menu was great, and as others around us got their food it always caught our eye. Portions were fairly big, I could not finish mine. I ordered the special which was a ricotta ravioli with spinach and it was delicious-homemade raviloi almost always is! My friend ordered the salmon salad special and was also very pleased with his meal stating that he isn't much of a fish person but the salmon was amazing! We never felt rushed at all to finish, the waiter was around often enough to grab us a beer when we needed and to answer any questions we had while deciding what to order.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were part of a large group for whom a large part of the upstairs had been reserved. We enjoyed our food and drinks, beer and cider, and would be happy to return for some good pub food another time.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

One thing I remembered most from this restaurant is their great beer selection. I am not a huge fan of European beers, but I must say that I like the variety. It is refreshing.

My friend and I went to the Pub during a warm evening. While most of the customers took the patio, we were the only ones sitting upstairs. That being said, the service remarkably wasn't slow.

I had a Chicken Schnitzel Burger and a Fuller's London Pride. Did not regret it. It was awesome.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

The service was slow but the food arrived quickly.

We ordered the flat bread "pizza" which wasn't crispy enough for our liking and the club sandwich which came on a doughy roll that was too chewy for a club sandwich. Any kind of toasted bread would have been better.

There is ample outside seating and a great beer selection. It was hot outside and one of the servers wanted to spend as much time indoors in the A/C and not enough time waiting tables. If you want to have a beer outside this place would work in a pinch, and after drinking more beer the food will taste better too.