“The best pizza I've had”
Review of The Big Slice

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: York-Crosstown
Richmond Hill, Canada
“The best pizza I've had”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I've been going to The Big Slice intermittently for 30 years and it remains the best pizza I've eaten. I look forward to trips in downtown Toronto so I can stop in. The pizza is light and delicious with fresh ingredients.

• Visited May 2013

Toronto
“Ok”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The big slice at St Clair/Westmount is a place just to chill in the summer (for the patio). The prices are fair, but the food is not good (not for me at least)...It is a good option for late at night take-out or after bar place to eat. Do not expect anything really homie or fresh... The "Big Plate" (as they call the deal), is a good option (3 or 4 choices of meat,pasta,salad or some other stuff). They charge for this $ 11 (and some cents), and it comes with garlic bread. I like the ice creams they have there though! My last visit was on Aug 20,2012, and I did not have any problem with their service, and to be honest I never had before. Sometimes they are too busy or people may be unlucky to get new servers...The place is clean but not any fancy (ahahaha). This place is crowded by different ages and mostly for drinks, and to socialize in a budget restaurant. Oh, they have another location in downtown at Yonge St .

• Visited August 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Best Wings!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

If you're looking for Super meaty, juicy, BBQ chicken wings, The Big Slice will not disappoint!
Was Happily surprised! Prices are decent for downtown Toronto.

“You either love it or you hate it”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is a place where I go to after school, after a party, on the weekend.. The food is great actually and the prices are not too bad I recommend you try the big plate !! Service differs here and there but overall I've been going there for years now an it's great place for you to hang out

Hamilton, Canada
“Much Better”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We always hit Big Slice when we stay in Toronto, which has been a tradition for my fiancé as long as he can remember. Since he was a kid the quality of the pizza has declined, especially over the last three years when he started taking me there. But, we always keep coming back several times each year hoping that it gets better (for nostalgia sake).

Luckily, it seems that the owners have changed things and are using people that actually know how to make proper New York style slices. The veggies were actually cooked, the cheese was melted and there were the right amount of toppings. It was a lovely treat...so much so that we indulged twice during our weekend stay.

Hopefully this wasn't a fluke and they keep this up!!! It would be such a shame to lose such a landmark.

• Visited March 2012