“Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aragvi Restaurant - CLOSED

Aragvi Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: North York
Description: WE HAVE MOVED! Our new location is 2006 Highway 7 in Vaughan; 1 light West of Centre St. Our Toronto location is no longer in operation. Come check us out at our new home!
Leon, Mexico
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Had 3 course meals: Soup, Entree and Dessert. Everything was amazing. Everything is fresh and well cooked. A bit far for somebody like me who doesn´t live in Toronto but trip is definetely worth it. Fully recommended for typical Eastern Europen food lovers, a MUST.

• Visited May 2014
7 Thank Diegochuen

Mississauga, Canada
“Hidden Gem!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Decided to go here for lunch on a whim. It was rather quiet when we were there (I'm surprised)

This is definitely one of the best restaurants in Toronto!

I was very surprised to find out that everything is made to order, which is not so common nowadays.

The food was absolutely amazing for the price paid!

Try the flatbread with the cheese in the middle! Also, try the Chicken Kiev...it was amazing!

Service was great too! However, its cash only here, so be aware of this going in. They do, however, have an ATM on site.

This is a MUST SEE in Toronto. A bit out of the way, but still very accessible.

5 Thank cober6711
Canada
“The Best Georgian Food in Toronto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Beef Stroganoff had the best tasting filet mignon pieces with the creamiest sauce and mushrooms! It was so, so, so mouth-wateringly delicious. This is definitely something you need to try in order to know what I’m talking about. Neither words nor pictures does this dish any justice!

Read the full review on my food blog: http://wp.me/p3j9KR-ZG

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank stenoodie
Toronto, Canada
“Middle Eastern Menu?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

I discovered this place recently while searching for new middle eastern places which it was incorrectly labelled. I wasn't surprised at the wrong labelling since the Georgian menu at this restaurant seemingly had what I would normally go to a Persian, Arabic or Pakistani restaurant for since those are my favourite cuisines as I only go for meat options like grills and bbq. This place chicken shish kebab was fresh along with the salad and rice that accompanied it. The entrée came at $15 with the two sides and a ketchup like dip. The place is located in a drawn out strip mall setting that appears quite pushing but plans went unhindered as we walked in and discovered decent seating and atmosphere. The place is small and probably can fit a max of 30 people or so - I could be more generous and say 50 but we where squished even with 16 people dining. It was an intimate environment with great service. We didn't have reservations but they did accommodate on a Saturday night. This was my first time having heard of Georgian cuisine so it was an interesting learning experience of a new cuisine.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Shahid B
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome food and great environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

This is my first time trying Georgian cuisine, which I was told this place is the best and most authentic Georgian food in town. It is a small and sweet family run restaurant, there fore reservation is recommended. The host was very friendly guiding us to our seat, and started us a great house red wine.

We started with the assorted appetizer, with penovani hachapuri and khinkali. The cold appetizers are great company with the bread and penovani hachapuri, which is a flavourful puff pastry stuffed and backed with cheese. especially when you had too much of the bread, the pickled red pepper and beet salad are just right to clean my palate for the entrée. khinkali is a bit tricky, the delicious soup in the bun can spill out if you don't eat it the right way!

We ordered chanakhi and tabaka as our main course. Tabaka was very well done, crispy one the outside but still juicy. And that chanakhi was a thing! it is mind blowing delicious! i wish i had more room in my stomach, that is definitely a must have.

I was notified their desserts are made daily, so its different menu everyday. this might not be on the menu but the éclair was really good.

It was a wonderful Georgian cuisine dining experience, I will definitely visit again!

• Visited April 2014