“The only authentic Khatchapuri spot in Toronto!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aragvi Restaurant - CLOSED

Aragvi Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: North York
Description: WE HAVE MOVED! Our new location is 2006 Highway 7 in Vaughan; 1 light West of Centre St. Our Toronto location is no longer in operation. Come check us out at our new home!
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“The only authentic Khatchapuri spot in Toronto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2011

If you havn't tried it yet Khatchapuri is a Georgian staple which is a very tasty cheese-stuffed bread; its in the shape of a pizza (which is why some people refer to it as Georgian Pizza), theres also one thats in the shape of a boat with an egg in it; would be a delicious breakfast item. As far as I know this is the only place in Toronto to get Khatchapuri that is authentic. Highly recommended! Be prepared to wait 15-20minutes because they are made a la cart.

• Visited July 2011
38 Thank Jason P

Woodbridge, Canada
“Best Restaurant in North York !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

I had read all the great reviews on urbanspoon.com and restaurantica.ca and I couldn't resist checking it out. There is nothing bad I can say about this place; the servers were welcoming and knowledgable, the food came on time and it was phenomenal. I tasted dishes I never knew existed. I had soup for appetizer (harcho-slightly spicy) and something called podjarka, very filling!! if you go to this restaurant make sure you bring a big appetite!!

• Visited November 2011
47 Thank Sonia G
Thornhill, Canada
“Worth the wait!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

Had heard someone else in the hotel mention they are going to this restaurant. I had never heard of Georgian cuisine so naturally I was curious. After speaking to the young man he told me that this restaurant although not close to the hotel was well worth the drive up town. It took me about 15 minutes to get there from downtown Toronto; this was on a Saturday night so we had to wait another 15 minutes for a table but it was worth the wait. We were promptly acknowledged by the server and were told about the wait which I appreciated. The order was taken shortly after being seated and food came about 20 minutes later. I had the lovely rainbow trout with a glass of sweet Georgian red wine. Will gladly return

Visited December 2010
44 Thank Jeff C
woodbridge, on
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

My client recommend place to me, I like it very much food very tasty, good prices and i like service

• Visited October 2011
42 Thank Giovanni c
Markham, Canada
“mmmmmmmm Hatchipuri!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

Went there during a lunch break and tried something called Hatchipuri, if you haven't yet tried this fabulous cheesy foodgasm I suggest you pay this place a visit.

• Visited June 2011