“Worth the wait!”
Review of Aragvi Restaurant - CLOSED

Aragvi Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: North York
Description: WE HAVE MOVED! Our new location is 2006 Highway 7 in Vaughan; 1 light West of Centre St. Our Toronto location is no longer in operation. Come check us out at our new home!
Thornhill, Canada
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Had heard someone else in the hotel mention they are going to this restaurant. I had never heard of Georgian cuisine so naturally I was curious. After speaking to the young man he told me that this restaurant although not close to the hotel was well worth the drive up town. It took me about 15 minutes to get there from downtown Toronto; this was on a Saturday night so we had to wait another 15 minutes for a table but it was worth the wait. We were promptly acknowledged by the server and were told about the wait which I appreciated. The order was taken shortly after being seated and food came about 20 minutes later. I had the lovely rainbow trout with a glass of sweet Georgian red wine. Will gladly return

Visited December 2010
44 Thank Jeff C

woodbridge, on
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My client recommend place to me, I like it very much food very tasty, good prices and i like service

• Visited October 2011
42 Thank Giovanni c
Markham, Canada
“mmmmmmmm Hatchipuri!”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Went there during a lunch break and tried something called Hatchipuri, if you haven't yet tried this fabulous cheesy foodgasm I suggest you pay this place a visit.

• Visited June 2011
41 Thank Cecilia M
Markham, Canada
“Cute cozy place with great food”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Took my girlfriend there for an anniversary dinner. Really enjoyed the food & the Georgian Wine. One of the best Toronto restaurants for sure

• Visited September 2011
40 Thank Stavros D
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Decent place to be introduced to food of other Georgia.”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is a very good place to try Georgian food, but dont' go there if you are afraid of garlic or herbs or have nut allergy. Nuts, fresh herbs and garlic are cornerstones of this cuisine. Portions are decent-sized. Service is OK. Location is depressing (a unit in a commercial stip mall), but people go there for food, not location.

• Visited September 2011