“Raptors lose, comfort food!”
Review of e11even

e11even
Reserve with OpenTable
e11even is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 8,643 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: York and Bremner
Transit: Union Station.
Description: Warm hospitality, exceptional cuisine and unparalleled service - these are the hallmarks of a great dining experience and that's what the team at e11even promises to our guests. Located at the corner of York and Bremner, e11even features a menu of updated North American classics. Favourites such as crab cakes, jumbo shrimp cocktails, roast chicken, fresh fish and dry-aged steaks are complemented by classic sides like grilled asparagus, truffled parmesan fries and truffled mac and cheese. Nostalgic desserts complete the experience and include such favourites as sticky toffee pudding and warm nut chocolate brownie. With plush leather banquettes, wooden table tops, and antique mirrors, e11even offers a modern, yet comfortable Rockwell-inspired design. A communal table made from excavated hemlock timbers in the bar area, is the perfect place to gather with friends while sampling some of our specialty cocktails.
Toronto, Canada
“Raptors lose, comfort food!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

After the raptors game, my buddy and I headed to E11even. Excellent service (to a fault) -- meaning, for every course they kept changing our cutlery. I ordered the Chicken (pretty good) around 25 bucks... My friend was a little hungier he ordered the mac and cheese lobster (18), the caesar salad (14), the fillet mignon (32)...

anyways, our bill came up to around 130.

Good meal, great service... pricey.

Visited December 2012

Orangeville, Canada
“Second visit just as good as the first”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I just love this place. It has such a good vibe. I've been eating in hotels recently and this was extremely refreshing. The servers seem to enjoy working here...go figure! They are friendly, and well presented. The service was attentive but not intrusive and no one said "you guys" as in how are "you guys doing this evening?". I hate that! Makes me feel like I'm in a country roadhouse. We were there for a girl's night out and we had some delicious cocktails. Try the lichee martini...delish. My friend had a peach infused Old Fashioned that was really interesting. I don't love whiskey but I enjoyed the taste I had.

Our meal was excellent. We shared the tuna tartar and the kobe beef meatball (this is huge, excellent for sharing) between the three of us and it was just enough. My girlfriend eats out downtown ALOT and she couldn't say enough about the burger! It was massive, and she ate the whole thing. I had the special which was halibut and I really enjoyed it.

By the way, the super special surprise in the ladies bathroom is a treat. You'll see....lol!

Highly recommend this place! Is perfect for a night out or to take clients to. Whenever I get the bill and I don't care what it cost you know the experience was above and beyond what was expected. Thank you Rachael!

Caledon, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We recently went to E11even with out 15 year old daughter. We had a wonderful time. The service was great, the food was excellent and since it was after the Rapters crowd left, the atmosphere was nice. We would come more ofter however I would question that value for the dollar as it is quite expensive. I would certainly visit if you are planning a special night out.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Amazing food - worth the price”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in Toronto this past weekend. After hearing recommendatios and looking at endless menus we decided on e11even. I don't think we could've made a better choice! My appetizer was the ceasar WITH the double cut bacon - if you don't get the bacon added you are missing out on the world's best bacon! I would order the bacon appetizer next time I go! My boyfriend enjoyed his crab cakes and we both ordered the feature for dinner. It was a NY Striploin that had been aged for 40 days. It tasted like you were biting into butter it was so tender! It was by far the best steak I've ever had in my life! Our server Jessica was fantastic. She was always there to top up the wine and ensure we were enjoying ourselves. They surprised us with a DELICIOUS special anniversary dessert - their sticky toffee pudding! I would reccommend this dessert and restaurant to everyone that's looking for a place in Toronto! The atmosphere was great. We had a quieter table in the back but we could tell when the Leafs had beat the Habs by the cheers in the bar (much to my boyfriends' delight!) Thank you for making the evening so wonderful!! We'll be back :)

Toronto, Canada
“Ribs are fantastic”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Went here for my anniversary and got the rack of ribs. Easily the best ribs I've eaten. The meat fell right off the bone! I recommend this place if you've got the money as it can be a bit expensive.

• Visited November 2012