“Great food!”
Review of Quinn's Steakhouse

Quinn's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Quinn's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 8,996 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Bay Street
Transit: We are located 1 block east of Osgoode Station or 1 block west of Queen Station in the Sheraton Centre/Hotel
Description: Quinn’s Steakhouse is celebrated throughout Toronto for its seamless fusion of unrivalled culinary expertise and outstanding service and ambience. Following in the footsteps of sister venues P.J. O’Brien and The Irish Embassy Pub, Quinn’s maintains the friendly hospitality, quality food and reasonable prices that have been trademarks of the Quinn family for years. At home in the Financial District’s Sheraton Centre, Quinn’s boasts both competitively priced traditional Irish dishes, such as slow-roasted prime rib, Irish stew and our signature menu of Premium AAA steaks – all aged in-house and prepared to perfection by Executive Chef Paul Pisa. These are complemented by a broad selection of the very best premium ales as well as an unequalled store of 330 brands of the world’s finest whiskeys. Quinn’s is the perfect choice for lunch, dinner, or for corporate or social events, and defines the very essence of Ireland’s centuries-old commitment to hospitality.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Found this restaurant on open table and it was near our hotel. The food was excellent! We ordered shrimp, a beet salad, and goat cheese salad. Eventhough it was 930pm and the bar was packed, we recieved our food in a timely manner and the service was excellent. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Thank you Quinn's for this gorgeous Prime Rib ... It was excellent ... as huge (14 oz portion!) as the portion was, I was able to finish it all ... I ordered my rib 'rare', because I thought the cooking scale is also to be used for Prime Rib. But the kind 'le garcon' let me understand my mistake with a beautiful mixture of 'courtoisie' and 'smile'; he knew exactly how to handle a new comer like me --- a 'vegetarian' from France!

PS We are visiting Toronto and enjoy this interesting city very much ...

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We decided to try Quinn's this year for summerlicious. I had the corn and red pepper soup which was very good, followed by the Steak with fries that was done just the way I liked it, medium rare and then the Brownie for dessert with whipped cream on top. Definitely enjoyed our lunch!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Quinn's Irish Pub and Steakhouse was fantastic. We visited twice during our stay in Toronto and enjoyed it both times. The Surf N Turf was fantastic. The wait staff was fun and friendly - and had Irish accents. Fun!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed at the Sheraton and had dinner in Quinns, atmosphere was good, waiter new his stuff (menu & wines) was entertaining and attentive, steak was cooked as asked. A place that will not disappoint.