“A nice cozy apot for a lovely dinner out!”
Review of Quinn's Steakhouse

Quinn's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Quinn's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 8,477 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Irish, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Bay Street
Transit: We are located 1 block east of Osgoode Station or 1 block west of Queen Station in the Sheraton Centre/Hotel
Description: Quinn’s Steakhouse is celebrated throughout Toronto for its seamless fusion of unrivalled culinary expertise and outstanding service and ambience. Following in the footsteps of sister venues P.J. O’Brien and The Irish Embassy Pub, Quinn’s maintains the friendly hospitality, quality food and reasonable prices that have been trademarks of the Quinn family for years. At home in the Financial District’s Sheraton Centre, Quinn’s boasts both competitively priced traditional Irish dishes, such as slow-roasted prime rib, Irish stew and our signature menu of Premium AAA steaks – all aged in-house and prepared to perfection by Executive Chef Paul Pisa. These are complemented by a broad selection of the very best premium ales as well as an unequalled store of 330 brands of the world’s finest whiskeys. Quinn’s is the perfect choice for lunch, dinner, or for corporate or social events, and defines the very essence of Ireland’s centuries-old commitment to hospitality.
Toronto, Canada
“A nice cozy apot for a lovely dinner out!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Whether it's the ambiance, the exquisite food, awesome service or the endless variety of fine scotches , Quinn's is a wonderful place to go for a nice cozy romantic dinner with that someone special. Located in the Sheraton center, access is no muss , no fuss whether you decide to take transit or drive in. Overall just a great spot owned by the wonderful Quinn family!!!

• Visited January 2014

Corona, CA
“I enjoyed the meal.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I was in town on business and decided to try this restaurant after looking at all of the reviews.

This restaurant is in the Sheraton on Richmond street. I had a very pleasant dining experience here. The meal that I requested did not come out as expected and the manager kindly replaced it with another. The staff was very friendly and provided great service.

It doesn't have the atmosphere of Ruth Chris or the Capital Grill, but more of an Irish pub setting - I was happily pleased.

I cannot say that this is the best steak I ever had, but, I did enjoy the steak and the rest of the meal and would return here again. Now, the bread pudding is absolutely delicious - number 1, first class in my book!!

Of all the other steakhouses that I reviewed in the area, this one had the best value.

• Visited March 2014
“Good meal”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Came here twice in a weekend, and both times I was extremely impressed with the service, food and decorum.
Although there is an outside entrance off of Richmond, there is also a direct entrance from the Sheraton Hotel and PATH.
Ordered the salmon one over a bed of rice with grilled vegetables and the prime rib with roasted potatoes and veggies another night. Both times I was impressed with the quantity, presentation and how good they were!
Be wary of the alcohol! Wildly overpriced!
Overall, I will come back next time I'm downtown.

Toronto, Canada
“Great Dinner At Quinn's”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We went to Quinn's for Valentines day this year -we wanted to have a nice meal in a relaxed environment with good food. We were not disappointed with our choice - Quinn's lived up to our expectations.

We had dinner reservations for 5:30pm but arrived early around 5:00pm - this was not a problem, after they sat the 5pm reservations they were able to seat us early in a booth as we had requested. We had previously made our reservations through Open Table.

They offered the regular menu or a fixed price menu especially for Valentine's day. My husband ordered off the regular menu and I ordered from the fixed priced menu. I had a 3-course dinner for $40 and was happy with my selections. The food was very good and well presented as well as tasty - my filet mignon was cooked to perfection. My husband also enjoyed his top sirloin steak.

One of the areas where Quinn's really shines is in their customer service. This was my second visit to the restaurant and the service was just as great and as friendly as my first visit. Even on Valentines day they were able to maintain great service - we did not feel rushed or under-serviced. All of the staff that we encountered were super friendly and even the manager came over to say "hi" and make sure everything was okay. On our way out, another manager made sure to say goodbye to us.

Is it better than the Keg? I thought so and my husband thought it was comparable in food. What I thought was better was the coziness of the place and the great service - I would choose it over the Keg in a flash- I felt that food was better in that they didn't overcook your meat.

I would definitely recommend Quinn's if you're looking for a nice, reasonably priced steakhouse in Toronto.

• Visited February 2014
Canada
“Our Wedding”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Last week we went to Toronto to celebrate our wedding. We picked Quinn's to host us for the civil ceremony and to provide our dinner. We have absolutely no complaints or regrets.
For a decent price Mike (The manager) provided us with an A La Carte dinner. Mike's attentiveness to our needs through the full planning stages was second to none. He promptly replied to all our emails (often instantly using his BB) and provided a friendly and stress free environment for us to spend this special day.
Mike's staff were exceptional for the evening and we were grateful for all the compliments we received from our family and friends.
Our meal choices were the Prime Rib, a chicken dish, lamb shank, seafood pasta and a vegetarian dish. My wife and I had the lamb shank and it was awesome. All the other meals were chosen by at least one of our guests and when I asked there was nothing but praise. Of note, the prime rib was a huge, perfect medium rare cut and my brother exclaimed it was amongst the best he has ever had. Not being a vegetarian I had no idea how this plate would be received but I was assured by a few of my nieces that it was very, very good.
I would definitely recommend Quinn's to friends and family. In fact I suppose I already have. Check it out and you won't be disappointed. Great food, great people and great staff.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank anosully

Been to Quinn's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!