“Terrific place with relaxing atmosphere and service”
Review of Quinn's Steakhouse

Quinn's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Quinn's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 9,043 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Bay Street
Transit: We are located 1 block east of Osgoode Station or 1 block west of Queen Station in the Sheraton Centre/Hotel
Description: Quinn’s Steakhouse is celebrated throughout Toronto for its seamless fusion of unrivalled culinary expertise and outstanding service and ambience. Following in the footsteps of sister venues P.J. O’Brien and The Irish Embassy Pub, Quinn’s maintains the friendly hospitality, quality food and reasonable prices that have been trademarks of the Quinn family for years. At home in the Financial District’s Sheraton Centre, Quinn’s boasts both competitively priced traditional Irish dishes, such as slow-roasted prime rib, Irish stew and our signature menu of Premium AAA steaks – all aged in-house and prepared to perfection by Executive Chef Paul Pisa. These are complemented by a broad selection of the very best premium ales as well as an unequalled store of 330 brands of the world’s finest whiskeys. Quinn’s is the perfect choice for lunch, dinner, or for corporate or social events, and defines the very essence of Ireland’s centuries-old commitment to hospitality.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Read reviews by previous patrons and decided to try it. Super relaxing surrounding and super service. Our service was Jill and she couldn't do enough to make sure we had a great evening. Had the Canadian version of kobe it was good but wish I order the Prime ribe roast instead. It give me a great reason to return very soon !

1  Thank DC972

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The cozy (very nice) pub type of restaurant and we noticed they have an active after work bar area, Met up with a friend for an everning out after work and we work both vwere ery happy with our dinner out. The waitress was very pleasant and the food was very good. I had the lamb shank and it was as good as I've had (it's one of my faves). My friend enjoyed the flat iron steak and she was very pleased too. The food came out in a timely fashion, just long enough to start enjoying our glass of wine, but not long enough to feel forgotten. Definitely worth a return trip. Oh, and the prices were very reasonable for downtown dining. They had nice booths for anyone wanting the privacy or a couples dinner out, or like us, just a comfy place to chat and catch up. All in all, a great place to dine out in Toronto. Not too mention, located right in the Sheraton Hotel.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great wee bar/restaurant, ate here twice from the bar menu, the food was delicious. Had breakfast once and it was equally as good

1  Thank Kay M
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The bar was buzzing when we arrived, mainly occupied with loud chatting business men.

The girl said there was a 20 minute wait for a table. She said take a seat in the bar. As there were no seats and we didn't fancy standing in the crowded bar so we asked if she would call our room in the Sheraton, which she did.

Twenty minutes later she called and we duly returned and a table was available, along with several other empty tables.

It is so dark in the restaurant you can hardly see to read the menu. I had the lamb shank which was quiet nice my husband had the steak which again was quiet nice.

Our only problem was another diner on the other side of the glass partition, who must have been the winner of the 'I can shout very loudly for Canada' competition, I don't know if his companion was deaf but my ears were ringing by the time I left. I do realize that this is not the fault of Quinn's staff, but it did spoil my enjoyment of my meal.

It's average not far to go if you are staying at the Sheraton.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Met up with a friend here to catch up. We had the Groupon or we would have never known about this place (it's inside a hotel, kinda.) Service was great, drinks were great, so was the food. Mussels, smoked salmon on soda bread, creme brulee and filet were all delish. Mashed potatoes were boring compared to the filet it came with, but that's my only small complaint.