$294
$247
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$176
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$243
$227
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

$197
$149
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

$248
$233
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

$233
$214
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$216
$149
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$187
$137
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$240
$184
$481
$436
2,078 results
All reviewstrump toweramerica restauranttrump brandbathroom mirrorpillow menuturn down serviceone bedroom suitewet barin room diningheated floorsthe financial districtnespresso machinetrufflestar hotelroom servicerain showerbeautiful hotel
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful and service is remarkable. Checking in we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was very nice and the bell man that took us up it was extremely helpful and showing us how everything worked.
Problems were the first night The TV in the bathroom did not work. I called downstairs and was told it would be fixed. It never worked the entire time of our stay. Also one of my kids took a shower there was not a seal on the door and water came out everywhere. Had to call and have somebody come in and fix this around 10 o'clock at night. The next morning when I am in the shower, the shower head that you can remove whenever I did this it completely came apart on me. With wet hands I could not put it back together. The next morning around 6:15 AM when I am sound asleep I hear my rain shower head start dripping and then draining.
Each time I called downstairs about this I thought something would be offered and compensated for it and nothing was.
Upon check out because of the problems we had in the room they did compensate us for our valet parking which was very nice but I still don't think it was quite enough.
I have not been contacted by the general manager of the hotel who offered us a free night when we are in town again. Unfortunately we live in Texas and will not be going back to Toronto so I really don't see how this is a compensation.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank jennthia
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

The room was huge, roomy and very comfortable however it doesn't warrant five stars, the lobby is very small and the turn down service was neither here nor there. Our first day out we came back at 4pm to find our room not made and so we had to wait for it to be cleaned and we had to ask them to give us complimentary drinks by the bar as it wasn't forthcoming. We have stayed at the ritz in London and Montreal and there's no comparison, the Adelaide doesn't even come close. The breakfast is another matter we had it on the first day but so 3star we went to the fairmont down the road and so lovely . At the Adelaide the service was slow and wasn't at all five star service this us something the st Regis have to overhaul when they fully take over. We paid so much for three days for a so called five star hotel only to find we didn't even get a service close to what we paid for. We booked it when it was still trump hotel to try this brand and we didn't change it to give it ago when it changed hands to the Adelaide . I just wished we changed because it's very disappointingly below par. We would have been better off staying at the fairmont it would have been a lot cheaper. We have learnt our lesson we shall stick to well known brands like the Ritz, fairmont etc.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 9, 2017

We stayed 2 night in the hotel with my family of 5 (children ages: 12, 17, 19). The hotel is located in the center of Toronto down town very close to the city halls (old and new). The room are modern, clean, cozy and well equipped with many luxuries. We had 2 toilets and a very spacious bathroom. The beds were very comfortable. We had a nice city view. There are a lot of restaurants nearby as well as shops to visit. There is a parking valet in the hotel. Despite the price the parking valet is worth and make your stay easy.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Spent Labor Day weekend with my wife. Very attentive and accommodating staff. Concierge desk was spot-on recommending city locations and interesting venues. Room amenities added comfort to our stay.First class SPA and amenities. Perfect location in financial district. Everything in walking or public transportation distance.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

The property is in the transition from Trump to St Regis so not much markings or stationery or products depicting any brand.
However, rooms are great....
But the best is the staff...each and every one is so helpful goes out of his way to assist and guide ...
So I'd put it as warm hotel with lot of love and helpfulness and all the people have a lot of soul....
Also they upgraded us to a suite as I'm spg gold and that made it wonderful....

The best was I'd requested for an early check in as we were arriving from India and reached the hotel all prepared to sit until 10am in the lobby or spa but when we reached at 715am our suite was ready to check into...this was something that really got us to feel these are people who care!!!!

Stayed from 8/26 to 8/28 and again from 9/1 to 9/4