“Fantastic Downtown Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Milton, Ontario
“Fantastic Downtown Hotel”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

One of the best hotels I have stayed in. This hotel compares to no other in Toronto. Once you step into your room, it felt like home and not another hotel room. The rooms are absolutely fabulous. Its clean and comfortable and you won't want to leave the room. The service is also fantastic. Everyone is very helpful and ready to serve you. It felt like I was in a resort. We had room service twice and the service and food was awesome The beds were very, very, comfortable and the bathroom, was so clean. I don't think I can stay anywhere else but here. My hubby and I did not want to go home the next day, we actually just wanted to watch TV all day in the room and order room service. This hotel is very luxurious and classy and the service is amazing....thank you Trump staff for a wonderful weekend! We will be back soon!!!!

Room Tip: Suites with one bedroom.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (380)
Toronto
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed here the night of our wedding. Arrived close to 2:30AM and were greeted with warm smiles and congratulations from the very friendly front desk staff.

When we walked into our room, there was a lovely hand written note and chocolates congratulating us on our wedding. Evian bottles of water were placed on our night stands (also a nice treat).

The room was beautifully decorated with a modern feel to it and very CLEAN.

The slippers were pillows of amazingness (I wore them home with me because I couldn't fit into my shoes the next morning).

We ordered room service the next morning which was delicious. Our server was kind and friendly and the set up she put together was in no less than 2 minutes so our food wasn't cold by the time she left and we sat down.

I didn't want to leave and would definitely recommend staying here - especially for a special occasion :)

Room Tip: If it's a special occasion, let them know!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I have come to realize for me comfort is especially important when traveling. After reading the reviews of this hotel you don't have to go very far to realize.... Most Everyone feels the same way! Really this hotel is a winner!
I like comfort and I am picky.
I have to say it is generally hard for me to have the feeling when I walk into a room ... (ahhhh) the air is fresh, the room is spotless, the temperature is set to a cool comfort level AND in the summer the air conditioning is not blasting!
It has a good bed with good linens and pillows. All these things matter to me. And I don't think I am alone.
I have come to discover you can generally get a really good sense of a very good hotel room with trip advisor.. By looking at the general ratings.
My experience at this hotel was through the residences which is something I don't normally organize but (wow) was the service OUTSTANDINGLY special!!!
The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown and the unit we had has beautiful views of the city. It is close to downtown shopping and a lot of good restaurants are walking distance away. The concierge(s) listened to what I ASKED FOR in a restaurant and didn't give me names to just the latest hip places but what I was clearly communicating I needed! ( this believe it or not is rare).
My husband, our son and myself were at a conference and this retreat was such a wonderful sanctuary.
Not generally a Trump fan this one won me over!

• Stayed July 2014
Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in! Our experience was amazing down to the smallest detail. The suite we got was VERY spacious and comfortable. You could feel the luxury in every detail! The staff members were extremely friendly and helpful.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank ddanaa
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We can only echo what others have said before. Yes the surroundings are superb, the deluxe suite was enormous and very well appointed with all mod cons; but what sets this place aside is the outstanding customer service. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at one of their staff training days. They just get it spot on. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel like VIP's. Alberto on the front desk was incredibly friendly asking us about our plans for our stay. We mentioned that we had booked a guided trip out to Niagara Falls for the Saturday and he immediately looked up the weather and suggested we may want to consider reorganising it to the following day as rain and storms were forecast. It saved our trip and we enjoyed perfect flying conditions for seeing the falls by helicopter and sunshine for investigating the area by foot. We also happened to mention the reason for our trip was to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary and Alberto sent up a huge fresh fruit bowl and card only half an hour after we had been shown to our room. Whilst out on our day trip we emailed Alberto to see if he could ask his colleagues at the concierge desk to make a reservation at the 360degree restaurant in the CN Tower that evening to top off a properly memorable day. We did try to use the restaurant online booking system on one of the few occasions we had wifi on the tour but it seemed to be fully booked. We were thrilled to find on returning from our day trip that they had managed to get us a reservation for exactly the time requested in a really comfortable booth seat with superb views. The final cherry on the cake came the last day of our stay when we took advantage of the late 3pm checkout so that we could shower late before our evening flight. After calling the front desk for our suitcase to be collected we headed up to the rooftop bar and ordered a bottle of fizz to toast a fabulous adventure. We ordered a few bar snacks to share but after 35minutes there was no sign of the food. My husband called over a member of staff to enquire if our food was on its way. He went to enquire and returned a few minutes later full of apologies that the order had been put in by our waitress but a problem with the printer meant the kitchen hadn't received it. Our food arrived just ten minutes after that and when we asked for the bill we were informed that the restaurant manager was going to take care of it because of our inconvenience. Literally nothing short of perfection is good enough for these guys. If you are at all wavering just go ahead and book it, seriously, you won't regret it!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank DinBP
Bracebridge
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Lovely one night stay here for the second time. Trump made us feel like celebrities again this time for our one night quick getaway from Bracebridge summer rush. Executive King room was spacious and designed perfectly, with more than enough space for two. lavender hot towel on arrival was special and we were remembered from our last stay a few months ago. Chocolate dipped strawberries in the room and evening turn down service makes this hotel exceptional. We had a small quick lunch at the bar next to Stock restaurant and the bar tender recognised us from the short nightcap we had there the last time!!Home away from home. Thank You Trump.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view, but you cannot go wrong with any room they are a minimum of 500sq...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank muskokaguys
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 30, 2014

First off, Best hotel I stayed in Toronto! The service was amazing! I had a two bedroom suite for the night before the wedding and a one bedroom suite for the night of the wedding. They were super accommodating with all my requests. I asked if I could have a bit more nespresso capsules as some of my bridal party would be getting ready at my room. The beds were comfortable and huge. Loved the slippers and bathrobe. The washroom was huge and beautiful. LOVE THE MARBLE! My view was ok but i wasnt there for the view. The pool was vacant for me and bridesmaids. Overall best stay! Will be coming back next year to celebrate one year!

Room Tip: Get a higher room for better views
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple