“The Best Hotel Downtown Toronto has to offer”

The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto
Ranked #3 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed July 21, 2014

To summarize, if you are the looking for the highest quality and best customer service then this hotel is for you.
Nothing is skimped on.
- the finishes of the hotel itself
- The rainfall shower was INCREDIBLE!
- The bed and bedding (most comfortable I have experienced)
- The ipod dock radio produced excellent sound quality
- The bath robe / towels
- The soaps / moisturizers and bodywashes
etc etc.....
This is the definition of "attention to detail"

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,973)

Reviewed July 21, 2014

One of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in. Was just sad that we only got to spend one night. We arrived early and was given a room at that time which made it an even more special day for us. Hotel was very clean as well as the room and was very large. The staff was amazing all the way around from the valet to the front desk to anyone we ran into on the elevator. I cannot say enough good things about our experience there. Next time we will definitely be staying here!!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

perfection right from the start.... the team paid extra attention to details required for our trip. Staff is extremely professional and pleasant. Location is great as there is lots to do down-town Toronto,

Room Tip: every room should be fine!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We Stayed at the trump for a wedding in early July and was amazed.
I knew the Trump would be a nice hotel but I was floored about just how nice it was.
The room was amazing, with the most comfortable bed I think I’ve never slept in, and the electric panels for the lights and blinds were crazy cool.
Just when I thought it couldn’t get better I entered the bathroom, you know a hotel is the best when you could spend your weekend in the bathroom. From the crazy view of TO skyline from the bathtub to the TV in the mirror (YES I said TV in the mirror) it was breathtaking.

The Pool/Spa area was incredible. Spa & beauty staff were wonderful, not only awesome at their jobs but honestly some of the nicest people. The ENTIRE staff was delightful, unbelievable helpful.

The wedding was unbelievable too, from the venue, to the decorations to the FOOD. All and all I have to say it may have been my best hotel experience. I would recommend to everyone and with any luck I will be back :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Easily the best stay I've ever had at a Toronto hotel. Friendliest staff I've ever encountered in a hotel anywhere.....and I certainly don't expect that in Toronto! My wife and kids were in Toronto for a Jays game and some sightseeing and what Ioved most about this hotel was how well the hotel staff treated my kids.....just amazing!! And rooms were absolutely incredible.

Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ChrisyG
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Fantastic food at Stock Restaurant as well as in-room dining for our breakfast. Beautiful rooms with impecable service from the entire team at Trump. We had a two bedroom suite that was just perfect for our group. Thanks Kervin for your help getting this room for us.

Joe

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We decided to splurge 2 nights at the TRUMP. It was sheer luxury all the way. We were even greeted with chocolate covered strawberries to celebrate my birthday.

I used all the amenities --- lovely.

The concierge was extremely helpful. It's great to go to a place where folks are sooo polite!

Only deterant was the difficulty finding it, with all the construction!

Room Tip: When you go TRUMP, expect great service and $$$$.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Toronto hotels
Shangri-La Hotel Toronto
Midtown
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
Downtown
The Omni King Edward Hotel

Been to The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto

Address: 325 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4G3, Canada (Formerly Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto)
Location: Canada > Ontario > Toronto > Downtown West
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Toronto
#2 Family Hotel in Toronto
#3 Spa Hotel in Toronto
#3 Luxury Hotel in Toronto
#3 Romantic Hotel in Toronto
Price Range: $319 - $669 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto 5*
The Adelaide Hotel Toronto is the perfect blend of breathtaking architecture, chic decor, luxurious guest rooms and suites, and exclusive amenities defining the standard for luxury in Toronto. The Adelaide Hotel Toronto is proud to have been awarded the AAA Five Diamond award. Located on the south-east corner of Bay and Adelaide, this luxury hotel in downtown Toronto places guests moments from the city's finest attractions including CN Tower, prestigious shopping, Mirvish Theatre, Toronto Eaton Centre, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto Stock Exchange and renowned festivals such as The Toronto International Film Festival. There's no hotel in downtown Toronto with a more premium location. Unique among the world's finest luxury hotels, The Adelaide Hotel Toronto delivers a superior level of modern convenience, including three floors of meeting and event facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Trump International Hotel And Tower Toronto