“Impeccable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Vancouver, Canada
“Impeccable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

Service, room and amenities were just perfect and the room was quiet. Just what I needed after previous travel through Canada prior to reaching Toronto.
Pool, hot tub and sauna were also beautiful, quiet and clean.

Room Tip: Asked for an upgrade when I checked in but had already been upgraded.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
Global traveller
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Oriental style meets Italian marble at this hotel. While everything looks sleek, better soundproofing from the hallways and road is needed. The staff also made all the appearances of helpfulness, but in the process of holding the door for others, promptly shut it in mine. More genuine feeling would match their aspirations.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Phil_the_flamingo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Everything was perfect at this property. I was visiting for work and was there for about 4 weeks. I've gotten to know the hotel staff well over the course of time and each one greeted me by my first name every time I find myself in the lobby. Not only did it seem like they cared, I felt like I was part of their family. This was something very special.

The concierge is fabulous, everyone should have an Andrea in their lives. It would make everything so much easier. I would present her with a request, she would come up with an immediate solution and then suggested other ways to sort out the issue on top of following through, just amazing!

From the doorman to the front desk to the housekeeping staff to the maintenance staff to room service, every single person delivered a service with a genuine smile. People were happy to be working there it seemed. (Emma from room service made an impression as she was always there, happy to be bringing around our favorite sliders or mac and cheese and fries.)

The food was delicious at this property. It was always perfectly presented, well-prepared and spot on. I've been so spoiled by this experience at the Trump.

Room Tip: Staying in a suite made a real difference for me, there was a strong sense that I was in a comfy hom...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank LuvVacays
TrumpTorontoHotel, General Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank for taking your time to share your recent experience with us.

I am pleased to hear that you had an incredible stay with us during your work trip, and that you felt like you were part of Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto® family.

Our team works diligently to ensure that our guest’s experience are beyond expectations. It is the passion of all of our Associates, such as Andrea and Emma, that sets us apart. I will be sure to inform them of your comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

Mickael C. Damelincourt
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Absolutely wonderful time. Travelling with husband and three children (10, 9, and 6). Check in was flawless and kids received stuffed animals and caps. Beautiful and functional room. We travel at least four times a year to Fairmont and Rosewood properties, but this was a better experience. Would recommend highly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Trump International Hotel and Tower Toronto®.

I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide the highest level of service and try to anticipate your needs prior to your arrival at the property.

I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Trump Kids program designed to make children feel just as welcome as adults. Our Trump Kids program is customized with kids room service menus, activities that will keep kids entertained as well as children's books, video games, movies and toys.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Trump Toronto®.

Mickael C. Damelincourt
Newmarket, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed here this past weekend (June 21-22) for a wedding. I don't even know where to begin; our stay was excellent.

Check in was at 3pm but due to the ceremony commencing at 3, we were granted early check in. It was I believe noon when the room became available (awesome!) The hotel gave us 6 keys, free of charge. We were offered bottled water on check in and were explained in detail the features of our very basic room... which was not basic at all. There are remote controls for everything ranging from opening the drapes to turning on/off the TV in the bathroom mirror, heated floors and light switches. It was incredible! The best feature was the selection of pillows. There is a menu you can choose from which I believe gives you 12 different pillow options to suit your needs. The beds were so so sooo comfortable.

My only personal annoyance was the high security between floor hopping. It makes complete sense since the hotel does host a wide variety of guests but when you have friends on each floor, it makes it difficult to visit the rooms. You have to go down to the lobby where they call up and confirm it's alright for you to go up. Then, they walk with you into the elevator and allow you access to go up. Again, totally understandable, but annoying especially for a wedding stay.

Here's where I feel they redeem themselves (if you still need convincing)... A couple of us are big snorers and after arrival, we realized we forgot our earplugs. We called down to the front desk and inquired if we could have some delivered. They advised they ran out but would have someone go pick up a couple from the store and have them delivered to our room. Although we did have to place another call to confirm they were coming, they were promptly delivered thereafter, again, free of charge!

When we checked out at noon, I noticed they had charged our group $50/vehicle for overnight parking. We had a parking voucher from the Bride & Groom and once I presented that, an apology and adjustment was made, without hesitation.

Despite the hotels variety of guests, I single headedly felt as though I was treated the exact same as someone who would spend millions on a night out. Not once did I feel "not good enough" or as though I wasn't appreciated here, so don't let the big name scare you. The Trump International Hotel exceeded my expectations and made me feel so incredibly welcome. If I ever have the opportunity to come back, I most definitely will.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sara J
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

A great hotel in downtown Toronto, nice bar, great suites, courteous staff, wonderful in-room dinning and good location ! had a fabulous stay ! Being a big hotel critic, could not find anything negative about this nicely managed hotel !!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

The service is impeccable, the rooms and decor are tasteful and comfortable. I had great recommendations from the accessible and helpful concierge, and as a result had a great business trip in Toronto. I like that they know my preferences ahead of time as a result of creating an account.I would highly advise business travelers to check into the Trump.