The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto
$282
$241
Delta Hotels
2,038 results
All reviewstrump toweramerica restauranttrump brandpillow menubathroom mirrorturn down serviceone bedroom suitewet barin room diningheated floorsnespresso machinethe financial districttrufflestar hotelrain showerroom servicehotel experience
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The service is impeccable, the rooms and decor are tasteful and comfortable. I had great recommendations from the accessible and helpful concierge, and as a result had a great business trip in Toronto. I like that they know my preferences ahead of time as a result of creating an account.I would highly advise business travelers to check into the Trump.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Occasionally I enjoy being treated like royalty, and the Trump was able to indulge me in this queenly fantasy (for a few days). They greeted me personally before I even entered the hotel, and all staff were courteous and helpful. I enjoyed the multiple thoughtful touches- warm scented towels at check-in, truffles and fresh fruit in the room, bath salts, silver bedside trays for bottles of mineral water and glasses, etc. My best hotel experience to date is the Four Seasons on the Big island of Hawaii, and I thought this was comparable. The decor is monotone black/white/grey and the perfect mix of modern and classic. It whispers of money and class. The only small criticisms I would give is that the hotel appears to cater to a very businessy clientele. I found the menu selections to be a little uninspired, and the staff's attempt to follow through hooking up a play station in the room for my kids was fraught with technical problems, they also lacked controllers and had few games. But who can be upset when they also sported such a big smile and a brought complementary basket of junk food? My kids were pleased just to watch a movie.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank cnnHalifaxNs
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great location for a business trip as it's the only nice hotel in the heart of the financial district. The service is amazing, staff are extremely attentive and if you call them will be at your door within a minute.

The finishings are a little dark for my taste so I prefer the shangri la or le germain when on business but it's a great hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great location, very nice room, neat and beautiful bathroom, not to mention a super swimming pool on a top floor or discreet and effortless service. Add brilliant technology like TV embedded in the bathroom mirror or electronic equipment that is fun to use.
The concierge Geneviève was particularly helpful and gave us all the right pointers.
There is room for improvement, though, as with the tiny cups provided for coffee - Nespresso is just right - that are way too small for tea, although very nice tea is provided. Frustrating...Same applies to the milk, or cream, provided in such small quantities you can't make more than a cup...Of course there is room service but if you want to relax it can be a bother...Does not sound like much but it is rather.
Not having compared the price with other Toronto hotels its price may just be usual, yet it did seem slightly too expensive when compared to similar hotels in other cities or countries. Yet we knew what the score was when booking. Still we expected a little bit more for the price. ( Like no faded carpets in the room, etc.)
Enjoyable, for sure, but slightly cheaper would have made it better...

Room Tip: We had a lower floor -20-. Higher is better for sure but more expensive still. We were offered a betterhigher up room with suite for 100 dollars more a night but declined. Worth it if you don't mind the extra expense, no doubt.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HKLParis
Reviewed June 17, 2014

All of the staff were extremely attentive, remembered who we were, and were very courteous. They went out of their way to help us. Excellent quality of service. We were very happy with the staff.

The room was nice, though a bit small(er) than I had hoped. It was extremely clean, which is very important to me. The bed was comfortable, and the sheets were soft. The bathroom was clean as well, and the shower was large enough. I would have liked it if both shower heads worked at the same time. I loved that they had extra large towels in the bathroom, but they were not super soft. The soaps and lotions had a lovely scent that was refreshing but not overpowering. Complimentary slippers were a nice touch. The room had a chair for reading with a light, but no footrest, which was a bit odd and made it look a little unfinished.

Overall, I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple