“WONDERFUL!”

Ranked #2 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Athens, Georgia
“WONDERFUL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our anniversary coincided with a visit to see our son in Toronto and
I surprised my wife with a 3 night stay at the Trump Tower in Toronto.

Everyone from the check-in desk to housekeeping was efficient, friendly
and very helpful.

The room we had was a nice size and the beds were luxuriously comfortable!
My wife was thrilled! We'll be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Stirling V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

They really treat us like royals. And no we didn't wear suits during our stay, we just wore whatever like normal tourists!

THE ROOMS:
1. They are massive!
2. Beautiful interior design.
3. Funky controller to control lights / curtains
4. Best of all they have the best BED ever, I had the best sleep during my stay there.
5. Big bathroom.

SPA:
1. The swimming pool has salted water, great for skin!
2. Great view from the swimming pool

BREAKFAST:
1. This is the only hotel where I didn't skip any breakfast - normally i hate hotel breakfast
2. Try their pancakes - best american pancakes I have ever tried!

LOCATION:
it's in the heart of the financial district, meaning: CLOSE to everything. 10 min walk to CN tower, 5 min to Eaton Shopping Center, 5 min to Queen St West and it's surrounded by amazing restaurants / cafes / coffee shops. Close to subway if you need to go somewhere far, Yorkville is only like 8 mins on the subway

THE STAFF:
Very friendly and welcoming

The only downside is they don't have a room with CN Tower view, but really, we didn't even think twice to book this hotel for the 2nd time because we had the best experience ever.

EXTRA TIP:
Don't bother booking a table at CN Tower 360 Restaurant directly, ask the concierge and they will get you the best seats at CN Tower. We tried to book directly and it was fully booked yet the concierge managed to get us the best seat by the window!! Thank you!

Room Tip: During the Nuit Le Blanche weekend we stayed on the 14th floor and we didn't hear a thing! And i...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank nasigoreng
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was here for business and brought my gf with me. From the start it was exceptional- huge kingsized bed, employee walked me to my room and explained the features (LCD TV in bathroom mirror, heated floors, touch room lighting, free wifi). Anytime i left or came into the hotel they greeted me by name, gave my gf a complimentary ride in the black Benz to her academic conference on Friday. I'm not sure if this is always free or just because my girl is a super cute asian chick they wanted to help us. Concierge was knowledgeable, directed me about the city. 2 hotel bars are actually pretty nice too. Will def stay here anytime im in toronto again. I felt spoiled, i was at the pantages later in the week and it was not even comparable. #trumped

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank David K
Haliburton ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband, friend and I were staying here for a conference and I was very excited to see what everyone was raving about with this hotel...Let's just say that Trump Towers even EXCEEDED my expectations and I will remember my visit forever. I was concerned that they would not give the same level of service to everyone and pick and choose those they felt were in the "class" to which this hotel caters too...I WAS WRONG....let me say that it does not matter if you are in jeans or silk you receive a quality of service not achieved anywhere else. I won't go on about the room amenities as they are discussed in other reviews, you really need to SEE the quality and EXPERIENCE the comfort for yourself, it is truly beyond the highest standards and if you read some of my reviews from different places we have stayed, we have experienced first class service before, but Trump Towers blows them out of the water. This hotel staff makes you feel like you are the only guest that matters, I took so many pictures with different staff because they were so personable with us. They even called us by name every time they saw us.... Well done! My friend collects pens and we had one valet person run all over collecting her dozens of pens that had the Trump logo on! Really consider this hotel for an occasion that you want to always remember, they won't disappoint you and you will experience an amazing quality of service never experienced before...

Room Tip: We had a king size suite, I think they are all amazing
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Grimsby, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

trump certainly knows how to cater to its customers. upon arrival, they treated us like we had stayed they multiple times before. the room was immaculate, bar lounge and restuarant superb. although the cost is prohibitive, it was certainly worthwhile. i would encourage anyone that wants to treat themselves to a top notch 5 star, go for this one....we have since signed up as a member, and look forward to travelling to other trump hotels around north america and beyond...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I really don't know where to begin. I had no idea what to expect with the Trump hotel. I was traveling on business and this wasn't my first choice of hotels. However, the minute after I walked into the room I was hooked - really after walking in the lobby and seeing the gorgeous display above the registration desk. Really you can't go wrong here. The rooms are beautiful with a very modern/sleek decor in deep grays/purples - not your typical hotel beige - so a welcome surprise! For all of you who question staying at a Trump hotel, do yourself a favor and go...you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Pros: Superb building! Tasteful room decor! Beautiful fixtures!
Exceptional front desk initial reception...

Cons: No business attire- poor service!!! I never wear a suit and have never been treated in this manner. Stayed in 5 star hotels around the globe and never been treated with disdain before. I suppose that makes this negative review much easier to write.

Shower leaks heavily onto bathroom floor. Hair in the cheddar on the cheese plate. (Not hidden, plain as day)... Often ignored while in the "Stock".. $250 for two at dinner, one steak perfect the other far overcooked. $7 for 750ml bottled water at the bar same bottle in room $19? (Not room service, already in room)...

Never minded $500-800 per night for five star hotel, until now. Price is mental, great service and surroundings negates price!!!

• Stayed September 2013