“Setting Standards”

Ranked #2 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Misquamicut, Rhode Island
“Setting Standards”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

On a business trip in Toronto and had the pleasure to stay at this location in heart of business district. Everything was top notch and exactly how a guest should feel when staying at a hotel. The room was clean, food onsite was excellent and staff professional. Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent venue from top to bottom. Great location easy access. Service was impeccable could not have been better. The room was spectacular and very modern. Having staid in many places in Toronto this was the best. Expensive but worth every penny.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kentville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Amazing place- going back in December for New Years ,anniversary and birthday celebrations. If you want luxury this is the best ! Staff treated my little guy like a king. Spa staff were fantastic - my husband and I both spent time there. I can't wait to return

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My first visit to Toronto, and I was thrilled with the experience at Trump Hotel. Beautiful decor, sumptuous linens, lavish amenities, top notch service. I travel a lot for business, and this hotel made me wish I could stay longer. Everything from the in room espresso maker, rain shower head and friendly wake up calls to the chocolates at turndown were near perfection. Truly loved my stay there and highly recommend. Great job to the Trump staff - thank you!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank hannid
Titusville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My fiancee and I had decided on taking a trip to Toronto in February of this year. We knew we wanted to stay at a five star hotel and with this building being just 16 months old since its grand opening we knew it would be in excellent condition. We were spot on. This place was amazing, the rooms are perfect. I really liked the remotes that you can touch to adjust the lighting. The bathroom was very fancy along with the television inside the mirror. We were on the 24th floor and the only thing I could complain about was the view, the building next to us is all we could see and some of the street but you get what you pay for! Only stayed for two nights because we were moving around Toronto. Wish we could have stayed longer but we are already looking at next year to come back! Anyone wanting to stay in a five star in Toronto, this is it. They have a spa on the 31st floor, restaurant as well and a nice infinity pool/hot tub on the 32nd floor with stunning views of the city as well. Bed was to die for.

Room Tip: If you have any questions call them, they are willing to answer anything.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights with my wife during the summer. Pool is large and nice. The views are wonderful. Location is excellent. Price is reasonable. Close distance to the CN Tower, which is a must to visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DrJamesMac
MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out, everything was superb. The bell captain helped my daughter search for her cell phone in the car. The warm towels upon check in. We were addressed by our names when we left and returned to the property. This was the best in service that I have experienced in a while. Attention to every detail. The water pressure in the shower - perfect. Temperature in the pool - perfect. I forgot to mention the areal view of the city while taking a dip. The night time confection that is house made and put in a box. Over the top!!! They spoiled us!!! I loved every minute. This is what I work hard all year for and I got it at its finest. The location is great as we were able to walk or catch the subway to all the major attractions. The concierge is A+. Once you get there, you do not need anything else.

Room Tip: Traveling with 2 adults & two pre teens. We had a one bedroom suite which was roomy and comfort...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AugusteTravel
Travelers also viewed these Toronto hotels
Shangri-La Hotel Toronto
Fairmont Royal York
Fairmont Royal York
#21 of 132 in Toronto
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,826 reviews

Been to Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto

Property: Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
Address: 325 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4G3, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Toronto > Downtown West
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Spa Hotel in Toronto
#2 Luxury Hotel in Toronto
#2 Business Hotel in Toronto
#3 Romantic Hotel in Toronto
#3 Family Hotel in Toronto
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:5 star — Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto 5*
2015 Forbes Five Star Awards and Rated #1 Luxury Hotel in Canada by TripAdvisor. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Trump International Hotel And Tower Toronto