“Birthday celebration”

Ranked #4 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Kentville, Canada
“Birthday celebration”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Amazing place- going back in December for New Years ,anniversary and birthday celebrations. If you want luxury this is the best ! Staff treated my little guy like a king. Spa staff were fantastic - my husband and I both spent time there. I can't wait to return

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (379)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My first visit to Toronto, and I was thrilled with the experience at Trump Hotel. Beautiful decor, sumptuous linens, lavish amenities, top notch service. I travel a lot for business, and this hotel made me wish I could stay longer. Everything from the in room espresso maker, rain shower head and friendly wake up calls to the chocolates at turndown were near perfection. Truly loved my stay there and highly recommend. Great job to the Trump staff - thank you!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank hannid
Titusville, Florida
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My fiancee and I had decided on taking a trip to Toronto in February of this year. We knew we wanted to stay at a five star hotel and with this building being just 16 months old since its grand opening we knew it would be in excellent condition. We were spot on. This place was amazing, the rooms are perfect. I really liked the remotes that you can touch to adjust the lighting. The bathroom was very fancy along with the television inside the mirror. We were on the 24th floor and the only thing I could complain about was the view, the building next to us is all we could see and some of the street but you get what you pay for! Only stayed for two nights because we were moving around Toronto. Wish we could have stayed longer but we are already looking at next year to come back! Anyone wanting to stay in a five star in Toronto, this is it. They have a spa on the 31st floor, restaurant as well and a nice infinity pool/hot tub on the 32nd floor with stunning views of the city as well. Bed was to die for.

Room Tip: If you have any questions call them, they are willing to answer anything.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights with my wife during the summer. Pool is large and nice. The views are wonderful. Location is excellent. Price is reasonable. Close distance to the CN Tower, which is a must to visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DrJamesMac
MD
Reviewed August 18, 2013

From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out, everything was superb. The bell captain helped my daughter search for her cell phone in the car. The warm towels upon check in. We were addressed by our names when we left and returned to the property. This was the best in service that I have experienced in a while. Attention to every detail. The water pressure in the shower - perfect. Temperature in the pool - perfect. I forgot to mention the areal view of the city while taking a dip. The night time confection that is house made and put in a box. Over the top!!! They spoiled us!!! I loved every minute. This is what I work hard all year for and I got it at its finest. The location is great as we were able to walk or catch the subway to all the major attractions. The concierge is A+. Once you get there, you do not need anything else.

Room Tip: Traveling with 2 adults & two pre teens. We had a one bedroom suite which was roomy and comfort...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AugusteTravel
San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Had the pleasure of staying here for two nights on a July 2013 trip to Toronto and was very impressed.

The Trump branding made me a bit concerned the hotel would be over-the-top glitzy, but I found my suite to be elegant, tasteful, and thoughtfully designed. I appreciated the attention to detail, like the light that could be illuminated for housekeeping (much better system than a tag on the door knob) and the wonderful kit of teas provided in the minibar.

The hotel staff were really top notch. Everyone I interacted with was warm, attentive, and eager to offer information about the city. I used the concierge service to obtain a few necessaries I didn't have time to pick up myself, and was impressed with how fast my items were sent up.

As a first time visitor to Toronto I thought the location was very good. The hotel is walking distance to attractions like the ferry terminal to Toronto Island and St. Lawrence Market, and a short cab ride to trendier neighborhoods like Queen Street West.

The only thing that keeps me from giving the hotel 5 stars is that it lacked that special uniqueness that characterizes my favorite hotels. The opportunity to stay here again wouldn't draw me back to the city, but this is definitely where I'll stay if I'm in Toronto again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
London, Ontario
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I work in Toronto frequently and sometimes stay down since the drive back to London can be a little nuts after about 2pm. This time I was down for a team event and it happened to fall on our 1 year anniversary. My girlfriend had never been to Trump before and she was floored by the service. I was able to contact them before hand and very easily arrange some champagne, flower pedals and some candles, they did a fabulous job and left us some chocolate covered strawberries also! It was such a great experience, they really know how to turn it up to 11 on service. Also, we went to the Jays game the next day - they were happy to take care of our luggage and bring the car up on our return. Aaron and Jonathan at the front desk really did an exceptional job as did the Attache team. I use Trump every time I come down now because they make me feel like a valued guest. Even though Trump is at the high end of cost in Toronto they constantly make me feel like they are thankful for my business (every trip) and really in the end I still feel I get more than what we pay for.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business