“Weekend stay”

The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto
Ranked #3 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We just experienced a wonderful weekend stay at the Trump hotel in Toronto. All the staff went out of their way to make our stay the best it could be. The hotel decor is a stunning example of a modern Art Deco, no detail was forgotten. Would highly recommend this centrally located hotel in Toronto.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AnnC125
TrumpToronto, General Manager at The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto.

I sincerely appreciate you acknowledging our associate team as it is with great pleasure that we take every opportunity to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Toronto on future occasions!

Best regards,

Mickael C. Damelincourt

Write a ReviewReviews (1,979)

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Wow wow wow!
What a great hotel experience. I was treated like a star from the moment I walked in the door. All my special requests were fulfilled without a glitch. Room service was impeccable.
My hotel of choice when staying in Toronto!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank travelstyle060

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto and for posting a review of your stay on TripAdvisor.

It is wonderful to read such an incredible review and it would be our pleasure to welcome you again in order for us to exceed your expectations at Trump Toronto on future occasions!

Mickael C. Damelincourt

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I never thought I would but I gave up on the lovely boutique hotel I have stayed at in Toronto for years to be a regular guest at Trump Tower. Aside from its convenience for business , it truly is an oasis right in the downtown core. Everyone is so nice from Ali and his colleagues at the door and in the lobby to Greg and the bar staff on the 31st floor. Nothing is too much trouble and the rooms are super comfortable at the end of the day. For me the big seller is the fitness centre and the salt water Infiniti pool which offers no excuse to not workout while on the road. Food and drink are expensive but excellent and ask for half portions if you think you'd like to try a couple of dishes.Truly, they will do just about anything to make sure your stay is perfect.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank onemoreflight
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed for one night in November 2012 as a treat. Everyone was very professional, the room was very lovely and very quiet. We had an after dinner drink in the main floor bar and the staff were very attentive, but not pushy. The in-room breakfast was outstanding.
No complaints. Our only other observation, is that it did not seem the least bit busy. Maybe the hotel is very good at limiting the feeling of busyness and maintaining a very calm atmosphere.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank vacationhoundToronto
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I must say that the trump hotel really knows how to make up for service failures, this time, everything was truly perfection. I am a frequent traveller, and this is by far the best service and accommodations that I have ever experienced. Thank you Trump hotel!

Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Kvvj
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Having reluctantly given up on our previous favorite in Toronto, the Ritz-Carlton - and from what we see on the internet lately a good many folks have given up on the management of the Ritz-Carlton brand entirely - we decided to try the Trump for a couple of nights just prior to Christmas, the first time we have stayed at a Trump hotel anywhere. We were happy we did and can highly recommend it. Although not open long everything runs as smoothly and as polished as if it had been here for years, no easy feat (witness the even newer Four Seasons struggling with its restaurant). The staff is excellent and truly can't do enough to assist you. Our corner suite on the 26th floor was larger than offered by either the Four Seasons or Shangri La for similar rates, and of course Ritz-Carltons are known to have the smallest rooms and suites for rates comparable to the other luxury brands. Trump likes marble and there seemingly are miles of it throughout the hotel. Our suite had a fireplace, not real but very convincing and pleasant to have. Linens were of the highest quality, as one would expect. Robes and bath towels, on the other hand, were the largest and most luxurious we have experienced, wash cloths the thickest ever. The location is virtually ideal for most, in the heart of the financial district, as well as only a few minutes walk to the entertainment district, restaurant row along King Street, shopping in the Eatons Centre or on Yonge Street. We will be back.

Room Tip: The restaurant is on the 31st floor, thus affording expansive city views. The pool and whirlpool are...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank worldwidewanderer93
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had to stay in downtown Toronto overnight due to a snowstorm. I checked into Trump Toronto and I could not have found a better place to stay. The staff was absolutely amazing! Top notch customer service and the room was outstanding. It was elegant yet still cozy as was the bathrobe & slippers. The room came equipped with the best amenities (for example: they don't just give you conditioner, they give you *volumizing* conditioner). The waterfall shower head is to die for, I must say. The bed was probably my favorite part of the room, of course. I normally find it very hard to sleep through the night at hotels due to the bed. I slept through the entire night, not waking up until my alarm went off the next morning. And I definitely did not want to get out of bed and return to the cold snowy reality. All in all, this hotel is perfect & I’d recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo