“variety of soups” 3 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Downtown West
Mississauga, Canada
“variety of soups”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

It was my first visit to RaviSoups after a friend recommended it. We went there around noon on a weekday and it was very busy. They have soup and wrap combos or you can get the soup on its own. I ordered the porcini mushroom bisque and my friends ordered the soup and wrap combos. My mushroom soup was a huge portion and it came with a cheddar biscuit and red pepper jelly. The soup was chunky, I assumed it would be a smooth soup since it was called a bisque. I had teeth surgery so was worried the chunks would get stuck. The soup was still tasty. The biscuit was just ok. It was quite dry, so I had dunk it in the soup. My friends' corn chowder with crab was good, but only had a small amount of crab in it. The wrap was huge though, and had a lot of stuffing in it. Everything is served on a lazy susan.

Visited July 2014

New Jersey, USA
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I wish I lived in Toronto because I would eat at Ravi Soups all the time. This is a casual place, order up front and they bring the food to your table, but an inventive, interesting menu with high quality food at low prices. I came here for two meals -- one with an Asian chicken noodle soup with mango strips in it, and a hearty mushroom bisque.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ottawa, Canada
“Amazing lunch spot, even in summer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went for a Saturday lunch during a recent visit to Toronto. Couldn't be happier!

I had the lamb wrap, which was incredible. My wife had the butternut squash soup which was excellent. The service was very good and the serve-yourself-water is a nice touch. The back patio is a great little space, and the interior is cool as well. Only area of improvement could be the bathrooms -- adequate but a little ghetto.

Will definitely return.

• Visited June 2014
Playa Coronado, Panama
“Full Up”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Such flavourful tastes in the soup and wraps. Great deal for lunch or dinner - plenty of food to fill you up. Had the lamb curry wrap - delicious. Corn chowder was a little light on the ingredients(crab) but super tasty as well.

Visited May 2014
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,404 helpful votes
“Great soups and salads and sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

This place is close to my office in Toronto and my employees go there all the time to take out food and bring it back to the office. They have some delicious soups and salads and good sandwiches as well. Perfect for a cold day. They also have these homemade biscuits that were also tasty.

The food was fresh and really yummy. I'm sure we'll definitely be ordering a lot of take out from this place in the future.

• Visited December 2013