“A great dining experience”
Review of India Palace - CLOSED

India Palace
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Friendly service, tasty food, minimal interruptions and good prices. My fiancee and I had 2 naan breads, rice, samosas, 1 main to share and 2 soft drinks for under 34 dollars. The whole meal was 37 including gratuities. I would definitely return.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Enjoyed the dinner special. So much food I couldn't imagine anyone eating it all - and all for $13. Included samosa, butter chicken, aloo gobhi masala, rice, naan and dessert as well as pappadum and sauces. Absolutely loved the naan - so fresh and fluffy compared to the naan at the raved about Everest also on Queen where I ate the night before. Little place but the service was so sweet and attentive!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Though the food was ok, the owner was using harsh, vulgar words, and giving no respect to (customers mostly Indians). It was the worst restaurant i ever had in my life time across all Europe, America and Canada. Once you hear those words uttered at customers, you dont like eating any more in the restaurant. I will never ever recommend this to any of my fellow Indians.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were on our way to the Santa Parade last Sunday and wanted a good quick lunch. My grandsons had been here before. It was my first time. Everything was delicious. There were many choices but the butter chicken was great; the okra and the other vegetables were nice. The naan was good. The vegetable appetizers, sauces, desserts....it was all good. The owner is a friendly man and the entire experience was terrific.

1  Thank travelingrm
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Butter chicken is to die for ! Their Lunch buffet is very reasonably priced and has a great variety to offer !