“Very good, great butter chicken”
Review of India Palace - CLOSED

India Palace
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I've been to India Palace many times, It's located next door to the busier Little India restaurant. I go to both restaurants and I find the food on par. Service is also very good. Look out for the daily specials they are priced well for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I used to work on Queen St. W. so I often visited Indian buffets on my lunch break and India Palace has easily become my favourite.

Although not as popular as it's neighbour Little India who has been around much longer, the quality of food and service at India Palace is just better.

Everything is made in house. If you order butter chicken a la carte white meat is used (during buffet it's dark meat) All the curries are very flavourable without being too spicy. The homemade samosas just have a heavenly taste.

Reviewed December 24, 2010

I hear so little about this place, but to me it is the clear winner of the series of Indian restaurants along Queen between John and University. The lunch buffet is always delicious and there is almost always space, unlike at the (slightly) inferior Little India next door. Whether for the buffet or regular meal, there are some stand-outs - butter chicken is hands down the best I've had in Toronto - smoky, creamy, good tomato tang; sag/palak paneer is delicious and also one of the best; baigan bharta may verge on too sweet for some, but is also, to me, the best example of the dish I've been able to find. Nothing has let me down; and the owner is always friendly and happy to see return customers. If you're an Indian fan, this is a must-try.

3  Thank dannyeh