“Don't waste your money”

toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

This place is really not worth the time, energy or money. First as you walk in, they seat you. The logic doesn't make sense as they save the seats in the front and any seat facing the stage for groups so if you are a couple they stick you on the side.

The show started 45 minutes late because they overbooked and there were five young men admittedly a little inebriated but rightfully upset because they paid to get in and then were told they there were no more seats.

To make it worse the MC incorporated the incident into his jokes and made fun of them. Which was just wrong. They shouldn’t allow anyone to buy a ticket if they have no more seats in the room.

The comics were horrible. It was as if they were on their way home and they got called to ‘sub-in’ or ‘take one for the team’. The waitress was never around and when I requested my bill during the main act, I was told I had to wait till the end because the debit machine is disruptive. Since that made no sense to me I told her to make an exception, got my bill and left ASAP.

The whole environment was so juvenile from the people who seat you to the waitress to the management or what I think was the management.

I’ve passed this place a few times and never gone in…now I know why.
Don’t waste your money.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank 649ER

Toronto, Canada
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

it was our first time to a comedy club, we went to this club not knowing what to expect after buying the tickets--not costls at all.....the show exceeded our expectations....verrrrrry funny.

Visited September 2011