“Great new hotel. Great location”

The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
Ranked #6 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Los Angeles
“Great new hotel. Great location”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great service, hotel, and location. Really in the middle of everything. We were able
to walk everywhere. From clubs, bars, etc. or small cab rides. Maison club is a block away for a dance night. Weslodge is a small can ride or walk to a great bar eat spot.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (343)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Hands down the best Ritz I have ever stayed at. Hotel is brand new and it shows. Nicest Ritz room I have ever experienced. Impeccable service! Everyone was ready to help. Liked it so much I'm going back three night later again.

You won't find better!!

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Would be the perfect hotel in downtown Toronto if it were not for the lack of free wifi in the rooms. It's time for the Ritz to enter the 21st century and realize that wifi is as important as TV. That notwithstanding, the Ritz deserves praise for building a perfect luxurious yet intimate, grand yet boutique hotel in the heart of Totonto with easy access to Bay Street during the grind and main streets during a relaxing weekend. And with a short walk to a free shuttle to Toronto City Airport, the Ritz is sure to be our weekend getaway hotel of choice for the foreseeable future.

St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Ritz for one evening in July to celebrate my birthday. We arrived around check in time (3PM) but unfortunately the room was not ready yet. This was the only gitch in an otherwise perfect stay. We had used Marriott Rewards points for the room and had upgraded to the club level for an additional $100.00. Worth EVERY penny! We had a lovely host named Simon who poured me a great VQA Niagara Riesling from Konzelmann (one of my favourites) while we waited for our room. The room was ready at about 4PM.

The room was luxurious, with a view overlooking the beautiful Roy Thompson Hall. The television in the bathroom mirror was awesome, I loved being able to watch the ball game while doing my makeup! I also loved the heated marble floors in the bathroom, even though it was summer.

After our dinner we went back to the club lounge where Simon again was attentive and welcoming; I had a glass of champagne and some sweets from the late night buffet. Breakfast in the morning was great too; all of the staff was incredibly pleasant and even surprised me with decadant truffles for my birthday! I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Merida, Mexico
Reviewed October 1, 2012

There is not much to say; it's been said before. We had the opportunity to spend three nights in the penthouse on the 21st floor. Everyone we had contact with was courteous, warm and highly professional. Un saludo para Guillermo at the door!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
padova
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We spent 4 nights at the Ritz Carlton with two young children. The Hotel was fantastic, central and the staff was fantastic!
At the moment I think this is the best hotel in town. I'd like to test the new Yorkville Four Season but I guess it will be hard to beat the Ritz carlton.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Melbourne
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is a great hotel in Toronto. Staff are very friendly and eager to help. The hotel has a great feel and great ambiance. The room was very comfortable. Wonderful turn down service. Had a fantastic equipped gym - latest equipment and everything you can think of - operating 24 hours. Swimming is short but adequate.
I don't usually comment on beds, as I can fall asleep easily when travelling. But I found the beds here extremely comfortable, so I thought I should mention it.
Breakfast at Toca was delightful. The restaurant had a very rustic contemporary feel , cheese lovers will love the cheese room here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple