“Best hotel ever!”

Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square
Ranked #6 of 133 Hotels in Toronto
“Best hotel ever!”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I loved this hotel it was so nice and modern I wish they had them in the states but it was overall the best hotel I've been to service top notch friendly to

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank Seanybeats

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
london, ont
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Stayed here for a special weekend with my wife...first time at a Le Germain. Definitely will add this group to my choice hotels. Everything was well done from valet taking car upon check in, registration desk explaining hotel amenities, breakfast club room, to check out..all professionally done...with no attitude. That's a biggie for me...don't mind spending the money, but can't stand hotels, restaurants that think an attitude should be part of the ambiance. All Le Germain employees we came across were friendly and professional, very competent. Four Seasons chain does this as well, this group is right there with them. Only thing I wish they had was a guest loyalty program...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hotinfo
London, Canada
Reviewed August 13, 2011

What a treat it was staying here.
I'm from Streetsville and live in London - I'm not far at all - but staying at this hotel made me feel like I was someone important, maybe a celebrity, in New York City or something. Every person I encountered during my stay was genuine, well trained and friendly. Nothing about the service I received here was a disappointment. I have and will continue to reccommend le Germain to anyone I know looking for a great getaway in Toronto.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gage L
Vancouver
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I travel extensively for business and discovered Le Germain at Maple Leaf Square last fall. After a couple of stays, I knew it was the beginning of what will likely be a long-term relationship. I am averaging 2 room nights a week and continue to be impressed with the impeccable service and attention to detail. Not only do all of the staff know me by name, but they know my preferences and those things that are important to me when I am traveling away from home. I leave a gym bag and Gar et bag at the hotel and each time I return, they are in my room waiting for me with my Perier and a bucket of ice. Whenever I need restaurant reservations or tickets to an event,the staff go out of their way to make me feel special and ensure that my needs are met or exceeded. Although the hotel is on the edge of the business district, their Audi A8 house car is at your beckon call and will deliver you to your destination in style.

The rooms are nicely appointed and have all the conveniences from fine linens and contemporary furnishings to an espresso maker and HD tv.

Le Germain at Maple Leaf square has truly become my home away from home when I am in Toronto.

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank donnaandmike
MDHenderson, Manager at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, responded to this review, August 8, 2011
Dear donnaandmike,

Thanks so much for the kudos. We value your loyalty and constructive feedback – you have definitely contributed to our success. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all travellers to Toronto.

We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,

Murray Henderson
Director of Front Office
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Super everything! I was there for the IndyCar race weekend for 5 nights. I had a room with a great view of the CN Tower and it was fantastic from the room outlay, shower, bed, flat screen HDTV to name only a few things. It was a 2 minute walk to and through Air Canada Center to the Go train with a 6 minute train ride to the track. The only faster way would be by being beamed by transporter as on Star Trek. The staff are super and the hotel is beautiful and spotless. The resturant was great, cool huge sports bar and super cool grocery store all in the same building. Also a 5 minute walk to the CN Tower and Rodgers Center. I highly recommend this to all but remember you are downtown and it can be noisey. I hope to be back next year for the race and you know where I will be staying.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Markwy
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Simply put, the hotel is exactly as advertised. Excellent staff, spotless, stylish, and convenient. It takes one variable (quality of my hotel) out of the equation when planning my next trip to Toronto. I would recommend Le Germain to anyone i care about.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Martin_Hy
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My wife and I recently traveled to Toronto for a family wedding and choose the Hotel Le Germain primarily for its location. We were pleasantly surprised upon entering the hotel and our room. In my travels I have always said every hotel room in the world is virtually the same until we walked into our room at the Hotel Le Garmain. Exquisitely designed and furnished it invited you to stay in the room all weekend. The comfort of the bed is remarkable. To add to this, the service provided by the staff was excellent, from the doorman, to the receptionist to the concierge. If you find yourself travelling to Toronto you would not be disappointed staying at the Hotel Le Germain as it is conveniently located, modern and offers first class service.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family