“Nice place to celebrate my birthday”

Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #633 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Asian, Chinese, International, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Description: Award-winning buffet featuring delicious Chinese, Canadian, and International dishes - all prepared fresh daily. Serving over 100 all-you-can-eat items including soups, salads, sushi, grilled items, hot entrees, and desserts. Also offering a-la-carte, take-out and delivery.
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place.food was good, service was fantastic! I got a free birthday picture. that was amazing. I will come back for sure.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I went to so many buffet restaurants, but I want to say this is the best one!!! The variety of the food is amazing! Food are so fresh and clean, and the service is unforgettable! All the stuffs are very friendly. During the meal, the owner even came to our table to thank us and asked if everything is ok. I feel that they really care about the customers much more than some others... All my family love this restaurant and we will definitely come back again...

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had party with my friend at mandarin in Queensway . Food was good and service was excellent ! I felt very welcom when I first step into restaurant . All front girl greeting us by saying "welcome to mandarin". It is absolutely a best place to go!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The title of my review speaks for itself. Mandarin is a great place. For just $30 per person (weekend dinner rate) you get a great variety of delicious meat of all kinds, fish, seafood, deserts, fruit and of course, crabs. The only thing I do not like there is sushi - they are very basic and rank below the level of the rest of the food.

I do not really understand those who say it's not good value for money. Toronto is an expensive city to eat out. Even a decent fast-food would cost you 15 bucks per person - and that's just something simple and fried and greasy and fat. If you go to a better place - $25-30 is just an average price for an entree (still have no idea why in North America this word is used for the main course, while in French it means a starter)))

Overall, Mandarin offers great value for money, great variety and quality of food, and excellent service. I have never been to other restaurants of the chain, but heard from other people that this one is the best.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Personally I am not the type of person that frequents Buffet style restaurants(last one was over 10 years ago) but since my sister-in-law took us I was not about to complain..I was surprised at the choice of foods and very efficient service at our table..food was average and fresh as the dishes are replenished pretty quickly..quite a few were actually pretty tasty..if you have a big appetite this is the place for you..clean surroundings and great service