“Great Italian food”
Review of Carisma

Carisma
Reserve with OpenTable
Carisma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 8,576 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Milton, Canada
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service and very reasonable prices. Was greeted with a respectful handshake. Waiters were always ensuring we were looked after.

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious Food and Attentive Service!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

A friend and I were at an event nearby and were looking for a place to have dinner when we 'stumbled upon' Carisma. It definitely lives up to it's name! The Risotto al Porcini was divine and the home made bread melted in my mouth! The wait staff were both charming and attentive. I would definitely dine here again!

• Visited June 2014
Ontario, Canada
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We went to Carisma this past weekend to celebrate my Sister's birthday. I was very impressed with the service and the quality of the food. The wait staff could not have been more attentive. We were never wanting for bread or refills of our wine. It was the perfect balance of attention without being intrusive. The food was delivered to our table hot and timely. No one in our group had a bad thing to say about their meal. My pasta was clearly made on premise and cooked to perfection. My husband's steak was cooked to his exact specifications.
When it came time for dessert, they added a candle to my Sister's Creme Brulee. A very cute touch.
I would revisit Carisma in a heartbeat. One of the best I've ever been to in Toronto!

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Great food and great atmosphere. It is a bit pricey however. I would recommend the burrata. It was soft and fresh. Highly recommend it

1 Thank Kim M
Toronto, Canada
“Review 97 great Romantic Drinks”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

food was great. The wine list is extensive and the waitress's knowledge of each wine was impressive. The waitress started off by explaining the various dishes,..very detailed, thank you. Wonderfully flavoured dishes, love the desserts, bravo

• Visited March 2014