“Very good food”

Ranked #4,484 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food at Montana's is not too bad but the steaks at The Keg cannot be beat. With this said you have to try the hot fresh doughnuts for dessert, Outstanding.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

It was directly across from the Sheraton and close enough not to freeze on the walk over. I had a beef rib and pork rib combo. I was surprised by how tender and delicious this combo was. I wasn't expecting much but was I surprised. Good service and good food.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This restaurant is beside a Cineplex movie theatre and is a good location. They cannot cook steak properly however because the first one was overcooked and the second one was undercooked. If you want a good meal, go next door to the Milestones or the Kelsey's

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I'm often a little dubious of chain restaurants but my husband and I had a gift certificate to use so we popped into this Montana's after an event we went to in Toronto. I was pleasantly surprised, the appetizer (calamari) was good, and my steak was amazing. Cooked perfectly, so tender. Yum. Our server was really nice as well. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Good Food. Good Staff. No Complaints. Nice place to go out on a weeknight. The menu meets a wide range of tastes. I like that.