“Decent place for dinner”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #4,464 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Good Food. Good Staff. No Complaints. Nice place to go out on a weeknight. The menu meets a wide range of tastes. I like that.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Spent 15 minutes just waiting, no one seems to want to serve you, you feel like you are interrupting them. I will never go back

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Good food, however was a bit overcooked/dry. We didn't complain because my husband and I don't like to send back food or complain about it. However, when the waitress noticed I didn't finish my meal she took our appetizer and meal off our bill. We thought this was very nice of her considering we didn't even mention it. Thanks!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I loved the ribs, and the kids loved there meals in little trucks and drinking out of jam jars.
Well worth a visit and very well priced

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Otto our server was outstanding, personable and very attentive. Booth was clean, utensils were clean. Had fish and chips. Fries were a little on the room temperature side (it wasn't busy) The service was outstanding though.