This is their new location and have decided to try it.
Public Transportation: Very accessible. King Subway Station and hop to a street car (504) and drop you off a few steps away. Street Car comes by frequently. No problem.
1) Staff members are friendly and helpful.
2) Other than in the reception area, the entire place is a "no zone" for any electronic devices and that includes e-Reader so if you visit this place anticipating a reading time as part of relaxation, better bring an actual book. Even a small iPOD Shuffle is prohibited. Electronic devices are also prohibited in the Change room.
3) I booked a "Moroccan Spice Body Glow" treatment. Very good. The therapist was very nice and even did a foot and hand massage.
4) Because it is a womens' only spa, the decor is quite feminine. The layout is also designed for womens' needs (ie: Vanity area is separate from the locker area which is smart so the locker area does not get cluttered with women drying their hair or putting makeup). Also, there is a shoe locker so floors do not get cluttered with boots and shoes. I find that the layout of this new Body Blitz is well thought of.
5) Although it does not bother me that much, please note that this spa allows you to wear your birthday suit. If you are not comfortable with that, please be aware of this.
I have tried several Spas and it is one of my vices. I think the strength of Body Blitz against its other competitors is its water spa experience and non-coed atmosphere. It provides a unique experience not available in other spas.
I would have preferred if they, at least, offered some sandwiches. I find that Smoothies are not sufficient to satisfy one's appetite especially after doing the whole water circuit and some massage/treatment.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.