“Fun”

and up
1-Hour Distillery History District by Segway
Ranked #8 of 146 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: OPEN YEAR-ROUND! Join us in Toronto's Distillery District for an amazing Walking or Segway tour 7 days a week. Find out why Toronto was considered one of Earth's drunkest and most debaucherous cities with one of our professional and fascinating guides. There's a tour for everyone and our corporate and group events have wowed groups of all sizes for years - check our website for more details.
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Tour around the distillery district on segways, hear about the history, ask questions, friendly owners/the people working there. Expensive ($40 a person) but worth it if you've never been on a segway, and it's a once-a-year experience... Btw, it's a half an hour tour, but between asking questions it ends up being like 45 minutes. Enjoy

All reviews
"soma chocolate"
"toronto history"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Wish it was warmer and not snowing on our April 15th visit. However, our guide Jason was very entertaining and knowledgeable of the district. The "sights" only received a 4/5 because of that sorry piece of art which resembles a soother! Sooooo out of place. What a beautiful area (despite th
e soother) we loved the history here would have loved to visit the shops (but they were closed :( ) will definitely bring some friends back for a visit! Cheers!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

For my study, I had the opportunity to travel at Toronto and to discover the history of the Distillery on a Segway, thanks to Segway of Ontario.

I didn't know how was a segway and how to drive it, but thanks to the training i realized that it was so easier, and funny.

Moreover, my guided tour around the Distillery was awesome ! I learnt lots of things about the history of the Distillery with a little part of humor. Thanks for eveything guys and Jason !

1  Thank S_bastien_M61
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I took the winter Segway tour for something fun to do during our anniversary.

Our guide, Jason, was very easy going and overall a great guide.

It was fun to try something new and learn a little bit of history at the same time.

The hot chocolate Jason got us from Soma chocolates afterwards was a great
indulgence and a beautiful ending to our mini afternoon adventure.

1  Thank Bobbie S
See more reviews
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Pete and I were staying in Toronto for Valentines weekend and wanted something unique to do. I searched online and found the Distillery District and a link to a tour on something called a Segway. So, following their link, I booked a tour for the both of us. Something that I wasn't even sure was available in the Winter but luckily they were willing to accommodate us :) So, even in -16 degree weather without the windchill, they provided us with mits and helmets, and lessons and we were off. Our guide was extremely well informed in the history of the District. We had stopped on a few occasions to see something significant or to have a tour of a Chocolate factory or Beer tasting! We're definitely planning on doing this in the future, when it's warmer :) Totally enjoyed it!

1  Thank Kamipek