Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport
$531
$119
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
$211
Travelocity
$1,139
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed here before heading to Florida for a cruise. The rooms are nicely appointed and very clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. Unfortunately the restaurant and pool are still under renovation but we will definitely stay here again. They also offer a park and stay option that is close to park and fly prices.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sroeauthor
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We were booked in this hotel by Air Canada due to a flight delay. We were booked in a room on the 5th floor which had a non functioning TV. When I called down about it there answer was always I will be with you in 10 minutes. After 3 calls and no help I went to the front desk and asked to be moved to another room. This happened after 4 hours. This hotel also has no restaurant. The hotel took our vouchers for meals from Air Canada and said they would order us our meals. They went ahead and ordered food from Swiss Chalet and pizza without taking any orders from people. The food did show and they did not bother to call us it had arrived. Thus we handed them in a total of $64 in food vouchers from Air Canada and we received a cold 1/4 chicken dinner from Swiss Chalet and a medium pizza from Pizza Pizza. I had to drop down to the front desk again because of issues with the room, i.e. no alarm clock. I asked for a wake up call but we did not receive it. Luckily I had set the alarm on my cell phone.
Thus this hotel was complete nightmare and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Frank K
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My son and I just came back after spending 2 nights at the hotels. Our room was lovely. The carpet had not been vacuumed but the rest of the room was clean. When I arrived, they did not have my reservation. I booked through Hotels.com. It turned out that it was Hotels.com that made the mistake by not sending them the confirmation. The breakfast was interesting. The staff at the front desk was also responsible for the breakfast. I can not believe the mess people would leave, in the dining room. Occasionally the staff would come in to check what was needed but not clean up. Anyways we survived and the room didn't cost us much.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CathyN4
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

The front desk staff was extremely rude, unprofessional. Took 30 minutes to check in, couldn't find our reservation, made us wait until they checked about 5 other people and didn't apologize. The rooms were absolutely filthy! Check out was terrible! No receipt was provided even when I asked. We were affected by the ice storm so this was a last minute hotel booking, never will go back! Don't understand how this place is still in business.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tymo13
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We were put in this hotel after our flight was cancelled, and the experience was not positive. As soon as walked in, we were badly treated by the staff.
Upon entering the room, we decided to check the sheets for cleanliness. Unsurprisingly, the sheets were disgusting. We found strands of hair all over the place.
We went to the lobby to complain, and to the lobby washroom afterwards. Again, they were poorly maintained and appeared as though they had not been watched in days.
We decided to switch hotels and go to the much nicer, and closer to the airport, Best Western Plus.
Overall, we has a terrible experience, and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013