“Restaurant not open or a bar lounge available.Room was...”

Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport
Ranked #117 of 132 Hotels in Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
SCARBOROUGH
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had made a reservation online for a $69 (excluding tax) non-smoking queen bedroom. When I got there, I asked them if i would be able to check in at 11 and said that we would be leaving at 7 the next morning. I figured that since we were checking in 4 hours before check-in time and checking out 4 hours before check-out time, it would be ok. Unfortunately, hotel management said that they would still have to charge me for another half day, which was fine, I understand they have to maintain their check-in/-out times. But then she told me that for half a day, it would be $45 dollars, and it was because customer service, and not the hotel itself, had changed my reservations to a $90 king. I know they can change my reservations depending on availability, but honestly I don't understand why there was no notification system. So I called their reservations number and they transferred me to customer care, I was on hold for 50 minutes before being cut off. I called the reservations number again and the girl laughed at me when I told her that I had been cut off. Meanwhile, I show hotel management my confirmation email that stated $69, and she didn't even bother to help me, even after she admitted that she had the direct number to the customer care department. I was on hold for another 20, called a third time, on hold for another 30. I went to the desk to say that I wanted to cancel, and hotel management immediately said that she can't do anything for me and was rude as if I was pestering her. She said that if I made reservations on the phone, I have to cancel on the phone. Meanwhile she's telling us that she has direct access to customer care but she can give us the number if we really want to cancel. I wasn't making any trouble, she was just standing at the desk raising her voice at me.

I've come here a couple of times over the last couple of months and it was ok at first, but they have been lacking as of late.

They tend to ignore me when Caucasian customers (who come after me) are around the desk.

Someone from hotel management had accused my boyfriend of dealing drugs when he was just asking if they had a lighter at the desk.

I don't care about paying, I just don't understand why she was so unwilling to help. I really don't believe that each of the hotels don't have access to reservations that aren't made personally with them. And if that's really the case, then you should be helping me if you see that I'm having trouble.

I will never be coming here again, or to any of the other Days hotels. Your customer service is absolutely disgusting, as are your sheets and bedding which are always stained.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank h4nw00r1
Travelers also viewed these Toronto hotels
Woodbine Hotel & Suites
Woodbine Hotel & Suites
#104 of 132 in Toronto
Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport
Comfort Hotel Airport North
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East

Been to Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport

Property: Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport
Address: 240 Belfield Rd, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1H3, Canada (Formerly Belaire Hotel Toronto Airport)
Location: Canada > Ontario > Toronto > Etobicoke
Business Center with Internet Access Airport Transportation
Ranked #117 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport 2.5*
Conveniently located just minutes from the Toronto International Airport, the hotel has undergone a complete renovation in 2010. Our property offers free airport shuttle, park and fly service, business centre, fitness room, and rental car agency. We offer free continental breakfast, free HS internet and free parking. All rooms include Fridge, hairdryer, alarm clock, coffeemaker, iron and board, cable TV, 37in HD flat screen TVs and free weekday newspaper. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Belaire Hotel Toronto