Pearson Hotel Conference Centre Toronto Airport
Orbitz.com
$294
$232
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I just had a horrible experience with parking rental the at Days Hotel Conference Center YYZ on 240 Belfield Road.

on the day of the drop off, Nov 6, the phones at the hotel were not answering when I called to confirm airport shuttle. When I arrived, the airport shuttle was not available between 4:30am and 5:00am because it was on another trip picking customers somewhere else. The reception clerk offered to call a taxi to make good on the advertising promise of a free shuttle. When taxi came, the clerk began arguing with the driver over the price. The ride was $20, but she only had $10 cash. I ended up paying the other $10 for airport taxi, when the clerk promised to reimburse it on my return. She was polite and apologetic and acknowledged that it was hotels responsibility to provide shuttle, or as it turned out to cover the taxi cost.
However, when I returned for pick up three days later, the same clerk was not there, but I was met by a rude manager or owner, who did not know anything about this story. He refused to believe anything I said and refused to call his own clerk to verify my story, and refused to reimburse me for my taxi cost. He said that the shuttle schedule was not his problem, and that he was under no obligation to provide shuttle. He insisted that the shuttle was not supposed to be available until 5:15, contrary to the advertising on your website.

This hotel, - Days Hotel Conference Center YYZ may appear the cheapest on your list, but it is dishonest advertising because it ends up being most expensive after all.

$10 is not a big loss, but I am upset because this is dishonest and unethical.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank PanaExpo
Reviewed November 7, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

They do NOT have or provide shuttle services to the airport. At our arrival I was waiting for more than hour and a half for it, outside in the cold because they tell you to wait outside a gate number...we called like 5 times and we were told to keep waiting... several calls to the hotel until ended up taking a cab. Front desk guy was ok and apologetic, scheduled the shuttle to go to the airpport the next day and they never came in, manager owner has the worst customer service skills I have seen in my life and treated as like S^&* stating that we wanted everything for free (website says free shuttle service to the airport) not to mention that after fighting for over 2 hours they finally called a van to take us to the airport and the guy was as described in other reviews. Please avoid the headache and go somewhere else! I am NEVER staying there or recommending this hotel to anyone...

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends