Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Booked in this hotel for 2 nights .. comfortable bed..nothing much to tell about the room..good shuttle service from airport..front office could have been more courteous...overall a pleasant experience

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sameer G, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Hotel Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Hello James,
Thank you for your candid feedback about your stay at the comfort inn. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed staying with us and we are looking forward to see you soon again in future.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend to attend some events in Toronto , I picked this hotel due to it being closer to the Airport because of an early flight out , for the pros of this place , the front desk for the most part did help me with my arrangement well in no time , airport shuttle was very convenient and nearby there is the Woodbine Shopping mall and a horse race track . Now comes the Cons , at the time of me staying the restaurant was under construction so for the so called free breakfast that came with my package all that was available was cereal , muffins toast and fruit , coffee , juice and milk , no meats or eggs , waffles , etc , so to compensate I went out for a brunch at one of the nearby restaurants . Now my other issue came with the housekeeping , barging in on me while I was still in bed sleep, first she knocked on the door , I answered loud enough still occupied , then she opened the door and preceded in like I told her nothing , so I then had to talk into her to hold up and please come back .my overall experience with this place was for the money I paid it was just ok nothing really special

Trip type: Traveled solo
Sameer G, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Hotel Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

We are very sorry for the inconvenience during your stay with us due to the housekeeping staff and limited breakfast options available. Since our restaurant is under renovations so we are trying to improve on the amenities we offer here at the hotel. Please call us back at 4167409500 or either email us your reservation details at sameer.g@sunraygroup.ca and someone would be in touch with you soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

There was a hair on my toilet. I was too tired to complain. I think the bed was clean, at least it looked cleaned. I was only staying a night so it was okay. The “breakfast” was a variety of breads and cereal. Will never come back here again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Sameer G, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Hotel Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience during your stay. Please send us an email with your reservation details to sameer.g@sunraygroup.ca and someone from the management team would contact you soon.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Do not be deceived by the pictures of this hotel. In the pictures i saw it showed a great looking pool and hot tub and a nice front foyer. None of these things exist. When you get there they will tell you that it is under renovation but if you look back at the reviews it was under renovation last summer also. The elevators are extremly slow and the free breakfast consists of mini muffins and toast. When we arrived we were told that the room we had already booked and paid for through Amoma on tripadvisor was not in the system. After a few hours Amoma was able to straighten it out for us. There seemed to be quite a few people being told that their bookings were not in the system which seemed a little strange. I was also surprised and disappointed to discover that if you book something through a company on tripadvisor and you have a problem it is impossible to get ahold of tripadvisor for support. The only good thing about this hotel was its proximity to Woodbine race track.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ahq62

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience during your stay. Please send us an email with your reservation details to samer.g@sunraygroup.ca and someone from the management team would contact you soon.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are renovated on floors 9 & 10. Reserve the shuttle the day prior to departure as it books up. The breakfast is only continental. Staff is great I would stay there again for flying out of YYZ and having to leave a car.

Trip type: Traveled with family