“Excellent service, a bonus was the extended car parking...”

Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport/Dixon Road
Ranked #91 of 132 Hotels in Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Polish first
Costa Rica
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We missed our connection and been booked at Travelodge Hotel. Really nice place to stay. Excellent service at the desk. Only one negative thing: room service...we had a bad experience with the guy we call at the restaurant. It was late at night when we ask food and obviously, the guy was tired and rude with us...But the hotel was very clean, comfortable and nice. I will come back next time I need an hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chad H, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport/Dixon Road, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to complete our customer satisfaction survey for the

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel in regards to the restaurant service

We do appreciate your comments and have passed them on to the Casey’s Management Team.

However, I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard and know I have shared them with my team.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Was put up for the night by the airline after our flight was cancelled due to a big storm in Toronto. There was no power in the hotel or surrounding area, but the hotel staff did the best they could under the circumstances. Beds were comfortable, can't comment on much else as the weren't any lights in the room! Only complaint is that we had to wait over an hour for the shuttle from the airport to the hotel, finally just took a cab. Shuttle was on time for our trip back to the airport though.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel in regards to the shuttle service when trying to get to the hotel. As you noted there were many flight delays during the storm and yes our area did loose power for 12 hours.

We do appreciate your notation of how our team handled the situation they did their best is what I can say under those circunmstances.

Winnipeg
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stay at Travel Lodge frequently and the past few nights, the rooms were not cleaned properly!
1) One night I had no remote control, and there there were no coffee pouches.
2)Next stay, the end table "Lamp", the bulb was burnt out,and I found a few "used" packages and a lighter by my bed. I'm sure if the room was vaccumed, Housekeeping would of found it.

Also,the carpets seemed to be Damp..

The Staff at the Front Desk are always very "Friendly and Pleasant "as well as the rest of the Hotel Staff!!I I just thought I would bring these few things to your attention.
Thank you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

However I will contact you directly about this discuss this further and as an alternative if you wish to contact me directly at 416 674 2222 x 1927 and I also have emailed you directly in regards to your concerns.

Jason B. Unger
Guest Services Manager
Travelodge Toronto Airport
Rochester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I liked the hotel but, was surprised that I had to pay for parking. If I have to stay for a longtime I probably would not stay here because of the parking fee.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel in regards to the parking charge we do charge per night at this location.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My b/f and I stayed here in April for two nights. One night before leaving for Cuba and the other night when we came back from Cuba. The hotel and room were very clean. We had everything we needed. We got a room on the 12th floor both nights. In fact we managed to get the exact same room: 1205. We had a coffee maker with all the extras, two queen size beds which was very comfy, a good size bathroom and a flat screen tv. The room also had a couch/cot near the window. We had a great view of the planes landing and flying out of the airport. Other than that the room was very quiet. Never heard any of the other guests while there. We were given a later check out of 12 noon when arriving back from Cuba due to the lateness of checking in for the night.

Front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful at all times. There's a nice little gift shop just off the huge and impressive lobby. Lots of couches/seating in air conditioned comfort in the lobby.

Attached to the lobby is a great restaurant which serves amazing desserts. One of the servers, Dianne' was super friendly and polite. She always greeted us with a big smile. Service was fast.

We had purchased the 'Park'N'Fly' package and we were able to leave our vehicle in the parking lot right behind the hotel while we were away for the week. It was very convenient for us.

The elevators were super cool with the High Def t.v. screens built into the walls. I totally enjoyed my trip back and forth to my room because of this feature!!

We were given a $20 discount on the 2nd night we were there which we didn't really expect.

I wouldn't definitely consider staying there again in the near future.

Room Tip: We only stayed in the one room:1205. I considered it a very good room because of the vantage point o...