My b/f and I stayed here in April for two nights. One night before leaving for Cuba and the other night when we came back from Cuba. The hotel and room were very clean. We had everything we needed. We got a room on the 12th floor both nights. In fact we managed to get the exact same room: 1205. We had a coffee maker with all the extras, two queen size beds which was very comfy, a good size bathroom and a flat screen tv. The room also had a couch/cot near the window. We had a great view of the planes landing and flying out of the airport. Other than that the room was very quiet. Never heard any of the other guests while there. We were given a later check out of 12 noon when arriving back from Cuba due to the lateness of checking in for the night.
Front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful at all times. There's a nice little gift shop just off the huge and impressive lobby. Lots of couches/seating in air conditioned comfort in the lobby.
Attached to the lobby is a great restaurant which serves amazing desserts. One of the servers, Dianne' was super friendly and polite. She always greeted us with a big smile. Service was fast.
We had purchased the 'Park'N'Fly' package and we were able to leave our vehicle in the parking lot right behind the hotel while we were away for the week. It was very convenient for us.
The elevators were super cool with the High Def t.v. screens built into the walls. I totally enjoyed my trip back and forth to my room because of this feature!!
We were given a $20 discount on the 2nd night we were there which we didn't really expect.
I wouldn't definitely consider staying there again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport, a stylish hotel with contemporary comforts. Walk to major corporations and attractions in the Dixon Road area, and enjoy convenient 24-hour shuttle service to/from Pearson Airport. Business travelers are minutes from the Congress Centre and International Centre, and families will love the proximity to Canada’s Wonderland. From the airport, it’s just a 20-minute train ride downtown on the Union-Pearson Express. Kick off your stay with a warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Our modern guest rooms feature complimentary WiFi, a 42-inch TV, mini-fridge, ergonomic workspace and coffee maker, and some rooms offer premium views of the airport in action. Here a few days? Choose a suite for a separate living area and kitchenette. Additional amenities include 7,000 sq. ft. of event space, on-site restaurant and bar, heated indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Toronto Airport
- Travel Lodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Hotel Etobicoke
- Etobicoke Travelodge
- Etobicoke Travel Lodge