My wife and I love going there because it's near everything and that is why we hold many of our conferences/trainings there. Can't really trust the airport shuttle schedule though. The lobby will simply enchant the first timer and it remains a beautiful area for sitting, chatting by a fireplace, when you return. Desk staff do their best to help although the evening staff seems to be more "of service" than the day staff. I can't believe that a hotel of that size has only ONE accessible room(yes, it was booked)! We managed because my bride was having good days but had she not, it would have been very arduous. Not sure why but depending on who is at the desk, parking rates vary from free to $13.00 This time we got a 2nd fl. small(ish) room but the bathroom was in serious need of renos!! The fan was so noisy I literally opened it up and disconnected the motor so we wouldn't disturb the neighbours at night. I replugged it before leaving and notified the desk staff at checkout. Eco friendly lighting is a great train to be on but, believe me hotel owners, It plays HAVOC with baby boomer eyes!! The lighting in our room actually sucked and I had to sit under the corner lamp to be able to read my book. C'mon! Give us at least one bright light and put it on a dimmer! Back to the washroom: the shower plumbing is in very sorry state and everything needs to be replaced/recaulked and the shower head is no good for anyone shorter than 5 ft; it sprays too high. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a leak below becasue of the gap betwenn shower wall and the bath faucet. Beds are excellent and comfortable but there are no drawers anywhere. There is a closet, a small round table, a suitcase caddy and a corner unit with a tv (the remote buttons were always sticking and you have to aim it perfectly for it to work!) There is a coffee machine in the corner unit but no place to plug it in!! Moved it to the bathroom counter to use it.
for the bargain basement price they charge for no refunds, no changes, no cancellations I guess it's ok but many other places nearby can match the price and comfort - of course, you wouldn't get the Casey's right inside and that alone is a big plus! Good food, fun/friendly staff and always busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport is a 3 Star, full service hotel with 284 rooms and over 8,000 square feet meeting space. For the most discerning business traveler, we can offer the option of non-smoking and smoking in our Standard rooms.You may also choose to treat yourself to an upgrade to our Executive floor including a continental breakfast. Which ever your choice we look forward to having you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport/Dixon Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Toronto Airport
- Travel Lodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Hotel Etobicoke
- Etobicoke Travelodge
- Etobicoke Travel Lodge