All reviews canada's wonderland front desk attached restaurant hot tub fridge and microwave king suite hotel staff free breakfast staying at this hotel easy access beds were comfortable birch bw downtown computers proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019

If I did not enjoy staying at this hotel I would not return. I love my stay. The staff at the front desk are friendly and always smiling, the room was very clean, the bed comfortable and a nice large screen TV.. I always recommend it to my friends..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2019

This hotel is my first choice when staying in Toronto. Great location for hitting the highway in the AM. 5 mins from shopping and food! Staff is excellent and rooms are clean and comfortable. Nick always does my bookings. He is terrific and efficient!

Reviewed May 17, 2019

I stay at this hotel frequently. I am always impressed by the improvements they are continually making. From improvements in the rooms with better lighting in the bathroom and improved dryers to the hallways. Now they are improving the lobby. I can't wait to see it when it is finished. I did not use the restaurant this visit, however, I met someone in the elevator who asked about places in the area that you could pick up something to eat and I suggested the restaurant. I have always had great experiences. The soups are outstanding.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

I stayed over for 3 nights. The hotel is under restauration in the reception area so be ready ! The room was ok, quite spacious and seemed adequately clean. Wifi was good.
The breakfast (complimentary if booked) is very restricted so don't expect any continental type breakfast. Staff was polite and friendly. Not much in the area so need to move around.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

This hotel has responsive staff, but it is so mismanaged that there is no effective channel for communicating concerns of comfort or threats to safety. I communicated the following details to the manager, Nick, and he seemed to think all of what follows is within standard expectations for his property. He offered no apology or reasonable recourse. In my short stay, I experienced: a youth hockey team playing loudly and boisterously in the hallway, for hours at a time, often blocking and playing/sitting against the door of my room. The parents were just as obtrusive. A pack of youth, ranging from toddlers to teenagers, running the hallways, riding the luggage carts, and throwing balls and other objects at walls and doors. Adults (seemingly the parents of these kids) drinking alcohol and roaming the hallway, with doors to their rooms open. The adults and kids paid no attention to the efforts of the staff to respond to my concerns. The behavior didn't get any better. In fact, the behavior began to target my room specifically, and individuals from this group began to shout through my door and stole two Do Not Disturb signs off of my door handle. I was told later this was all one large group and that my discomfort was basically my own fault because I wasn't part of that group and I shouldn't have stayed on "their" floor. I had no say in what room I stayed in, so I'm still not sure what manager Nick meant that I shouldn't have stayed on "their" floor. Nick's lack of concern and his staff's inability to affect the wild behavior add up to a property that travellers should avoid.

Room tip: Do not stay here because it is uncomfortable and unsafe.