Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Ranked #43 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Recognition for Diamond member greatly appreciated; hotel recently fully renovated; immaculate room, very comfortable bed & pillows, fresh crisp high quality linens; extremely good value for price paid; would definitely return to this hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne B
Shankar N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Hi Suzanne B! Thank you for taking the time to post on our TripAdvisor page. It is great to see that you appreciate the customer service our front desk strives to offer. The fact that you are a loyal member of Best Western is amazing and we thank you for that. Travelers such as yourself see the benefit in being a member as here are many perks to it! As for the cleanliness of our hotel, we strive to keep it immaculate like you said! I am glad that you had a peaceful sleep and noticed our high end bedding. We welcome you with open arms back to our hotel! Have safe & happy travels.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

A very nice motel when visiting Toronto and would like to avoid staying in the city center.
Very close to the main highway with free parking.
Note that it will take you around 30 min to go downtown by car.
Service was great and the team was helpful.
room was clean and had decent size.
you can get breakfast vouchers for $5 per person, which is basic.
Overall, great value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ohad I
Shankar N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Hi Ohad I. Thank you for taking the opportunity to post your opinion of our hotel on our TripAdvisor page. I am glad that you had a great time visiting our hotel in Toronto. Our free LARGE parking is definitely a bonus for our guests. I am glad that you found our customer service pleasant. We really try our best to meet all of our guests needs especially when you are new to the city, visiting. In regards to the cleanliness of our guest room. you are right, our housekeeping staff works extremely hard to keep everything in tip-top shape. As for breakfast, there are many options from the restaurant menu that you can choose from as well that will satisfy your taste buds. Thank you again for the kind words, I am glad you chose to stay with us and we welcome you back anytime. Have safe & happy travels!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

clean and comfortable tastefully decorated good location for bus and subway friendly staff never tried the restaurant but it was available to us quiet area good parking with well lit parking lot would definitely stay here again excellent value for the price that was paid

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi James M, I want to personally thank you for taking the time to post on our TripAdvisor page, its greatly appreciated. It is great to hear from a guest that they had a pleasant time at our hotel. After our huge renovations, our guests have been raving about the hotel. It is clean, comfortable and extremely modern now. You are completely right about the transportation accessibility, it is very bus, subway and car friendly. Thank you for the employee compliments, we try our best to make our guests feel right at home. In regards to the restaurant, definitely check it out next time, the BIG canadian breakfast is a big hit! As for the value for the price paid, we definitely offer great rates for a newly renovated hotel such as ours. From our Best Western family to yours, we welcome you with open arms! Thanks again for the positive feedback.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My family of 4 was in need of a place to stay while my mother in law underwent major surgery. I was under a lot of stress and before I made our reservation I think I called the hotel about 5-6 times asking alot of questions.
The women(sorry I forgot her name) I kept speaking with and checked us in, was wonderful. She was very helpful, plesent, understanding, and not once did she get annoyed with my many phone calls and questions.
All the staff was great and genuinely concerned that my mother in laws surgery went well.
The room was very clean and very comfortable.
The pool and the area was clean and well kept and my kids loved that the pool was heated.
The loby was beautiful, clean and welcoming.
The hotel was a bit out of our way from the hospital downtown, but the kindness of everyone working there made the distance not mater at all. Thank you to the staff for making our stay a wonderful experience under our stressful circumstance.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank JM2E
Shankar N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Hi JM2E, I want to personally thank you for posting on our TripAdvisor page. I am so glad that you chose to stay with us during your difficult time. As for the phone calls and questions, that's what we're here for! We strive on helping out our guests and making sure they feel well accommodated. I am glad everything went well with your mother's surgery and that you were in good hands during the stressful time. As for the pool, and overall hotel we really try our best to keep it clean and cleanliness is the key to guests coming back and staying with us and of course great hospitality. It's nice that your kids got to enjoy the heated pool and de-stress that way as well! We are so happy that we were able to make a tough time, a bit easier for you. From our Best Western family to yours, we welcome your family back with open arms! Take care.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time I've used Best Western .& I must say the name says it all. Best. Very friendly .Very clean & the front desk was the best. When I come back to Toronto .The hotel on Norfinch will be where I stay . Please keep up the good work.i also plan on using Best Western in the states. Hoping for the same hospitality

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eliminator33
Shankar N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hi Eliminator3! I want to personally thank you for posting on our TripAdvisor page. Best Western is a GREAT hotel chain and the largest in the world. The standards are extremely high, and at our hotel we strive on keeping our hotel at the top. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us as it was a pleasure to have you. We are glad you enjoyed the city of Toronto and surrounding area while staying at our hotel. As for the staff, we love to keep our guests happy because it makes US happy. We hope you had safe & happy travels in our great city and back to Chicago. By all means, check out different hotels on our website while planning your vacations, because you will stay with people who care if you stay with Best Western. Thank you once again!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I am always a fanatic about hotel cleanliness. I do a hair and dirt check in bathrooms and under the sheets etc. My room was impeccably clean and very comfortable. It was a pleasure to stay here. The cleaning and front desk staff were so friendly. The rate was excellent and the overall quality was outstanding. I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank MissDHappy

Hi MissDHappy! Thanks for your great feedback, we really appreciate it. We love that you thrive on cleanliness, so do we!! Guests especially like yourself are who we aim to please. As staff, when we travel to hotels, we expect to get the same high standard treatment that we offer at our hotel. It only makes sense everyone loves to sleep in a place where they can feel comfortable and not worry about any unclean areas. We are more than happy that we made a good impression on you with our guest room. As for the employee compliments, thank you so much, we are always here to help. You are right the rate is definitely reasonable especially for what you get! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you more often. Have safe & happy travels!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Very clean good internet , Resturant closes before 7PM and does not open until 7AM not good if you have to work for a living and get up early or finish late. Parking is secure as there is a police station next door

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
8  Thank Wayne R

Hi Wayne R. Thank you for posting your feedback on our TripAdvisor page! I am glad that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and efficiency of our high speed wireless internet. Our corporate guests really love how easy it is to login to our WiFi and the convenience of our 24/7 business centre. In regards to the restaurant hours, I do apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you during your stay although we have tried opening the restaurant earlier and later during our colder season, and we do not get the traffic we intend to get. In the summer time we hope to extend the hours as it more of a busy season and more people tend to come in to the restaurant, again, sorry about that. As for parking of course its secure, you are right! We keep our hotel family friendly as well extremely corporate. The police station, our friendly neighbours always check the property as a courtesy to us but really there is nothing to worry about, we have a safe hotel. Overall, thanks for your feedback! Have safe & happy travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
North York
Scarborough
Delta Toronto East
Delta Toronto East
#66 of 138 in Toronto

Been to Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!