Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$367
$365
$334
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewscanada's wonderlandfront deskattached restaurantbest westernshot tubtoronto areahotel is cleanfridge and microwaveking suitehotel staffindoor poolcomfortable roomeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationbirchbw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed for two nights ....March 8 and 9 , 2014 and had a wonderful experience. The lady at the front desk was awesome.......she was there to answer all our questions and was extremely helpful. All I could find out was her name was Renata. The hotel itself was clean as was the pool and hot tub.....I will stay there again.....great service

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Shankar N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Hi Sandarooni! Thanks for taking the time to post on our TripAdvisor page, we really appreciate it and it means the world to us. In regards to your compliment employee for Renata, I have shown her your positive feedback and she really appreciates it as well. Our staff especially at the front desk is very helpful for travellers, telling them where to visit, easy driving routes, how to take the public transportation, where to shop and eat! Anything you need, they have an answer for. Thanks for complimenting our hotel as well. We really pride ourselves in ensuring our guests that we are a clean & safe hotel, great that you noticed. We can't wait to have you back and hope to provide you with great service time and time again!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stay an average of 30 weeks a year at a hotel for business. I have found that this hotel has very reasonable rates. The services are excellent and the staff is helpful and friendly. The hotel is quiet and clean. I feel very comfortable staying here and that is why I call it my home away from home. The hotel is in a great location close to great malls and of course Canada's Wonderland. I would suggest that when in the Toronto area you stay at this Best Western. Enjoy your stay as I do.

Room Tip: King suites are comfortable and roomy.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hi Bob B! Thanks for posting on our TripAdvisor page, it really means a lot. Also thanks for choosing to continuously stay with us, your loyalty is really appreciated. After $3.5 million in renovations we really are proud of our hotel. Guests such as yourself make it worth while. You understand the quality of the hotel for the price paid. Being a frequent traveller it is hard to find a place you can really call your second home, and I am very glad that it is us. From our Best Western family to yours, we welcome you with open arms! Thanks again.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Sheets dirty. Hair in sheets. Brand new room. Tv controller was missing. Requested for housekeeping to change the bed sheets while we were out. Returned at 11pm. Still not done. Apparently Desk person sent housekeeping to a different room. Given a new room at 12am. Not impressed. I was not compensated for the inconvience.
Breakfast at restaurant was awefull and there were egg shells in my son's cooked eggs.
Not a good first impression. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank hellski

Hi hellski!

In regards to the cleanliness of our hotel, we pride in it. Our housekeeping team has been with us over 10 years, before renovation, during and now. They are quite on top of making our guests feel comfortable and ensure that they keep coming back. I do want to apologize for what you may have experienced although it is not something that occurs at our hotel. Also in regards to the restaurant, we serve hundreds of customers weekly and that has never occurred either. Again, I am sorry if anything at our hotel has caused you an inconvenience. We do wish for you to come back and let us give you a superior experience. Have safe and happy travels!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Beautiful Hotel which has been completed renovated! Great price, great location, great staff thanks again! Right next to Police Station so you feel safe, the front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Crystal M
Shankar N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Hi Crystal M, I want to personally thank you for posting on our TripAdvisor page. It is great to hear when our guests tell us they will keep coming back to our location, it really means a lot. The hotel is definitely brand new, well kept and accommodating to all guests. The value for price paid is incredible as well. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we welcome you back with open arms.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed 3 days on a visit to family. Location is next door to a police station, so we felt quite secure. Be aware though, that the location is near the northern edge of Toronto and quite far from downtown and the subway. Room was very clean, beds comfortable, had a coffee maker with packaged coffee and a fridge in the room. We didn't hear a thing from outside; however, the air conditioning/heating unit made a bit of a rattling sound. The hotel has a restaurant and breakfast was inexpensive and very filling. The only slight mishap of our stay was the room was not made up or cleaned before the last night of our stay, due to the housekeeper being instructed the wrong room was occupied. The desk manager Rick was very apologetic and gave us vouchers for complimentary breakfast in the hotel restaurant, even though we didn't ask for anything. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: north side faces the back parking lot which has less traffic; probably slightly quieter
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank howard_ottawa
Shankar N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Hi howard_ottawa! I want to personally thank you for posting on our TripAdvisor page. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I'm also pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast at our on-site restaurant, Western Bar & Grille. As for our location, we are conveniently located off Highway 400 which can take you to any end of the city and surrounding area. Downtown Toronto is roughly 20-30 minutes drive from our hotel although is it quite simple to get there. If you are looking for things to do about 5-10 minutes away from us there are numerous restaurants, Vaughan Mills Outlet Shopping Mall & Colossus Theatre. We pride ourselves in our cleanliness and maintenance of our hotel. I am on top of all of the departments and have reiterated to them the organization of cleaning rooms. As for the compliment employee, Nick did the right thing and I am glad you guys were taken care of in an appropriate manner. Professionalism and keeping our guests happy is one of the key things that keep our guests coming back.From our Best Western Family to yours, we welcome you back with open arms in order to provide you with a superior experience.