$186
$139
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$204
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$180
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$260
$218
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

$150
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

$167
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

$167
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$197
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $313/night.

$212
$179
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

$182
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel as it is close to my work. It was a great price...and the room was okay...for the price....
Thats where my positivity ends....
Front desk was rude...and I cannot believe that the "indidental" charge on my credit card was MORE than the cost of the room in the first place!!!
from midnite to 4 am a room full of young ones next door were partying and must have slammed the door at least 25 times!!! after I called the front desk to complain...Iwas cut off immediately and told that security was coming up....WELLLL security never did show up and I managed to get 2 hours sleep before work...ugh!!
I think my future hotel stays will be at the other hotel across the street...a couple bux more....but MUCH more sane!!!
The ONLY good thing about my stay was the free wifi!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your insightful comments. It Was Great to Point out the positive you experienced with our great location and the comfortable I have taken the time to share them with our team. We ensure to control of noise for all of our guests, we do ask our security team to monitor hallways and noise levels after 11pm to ensure all guests in the hotel enjoy their stay.

However, if you ever need any accommodations with the Travelodge Toronto East hotel again, feel free to give us a call and we will ensure your experience is one that will restore your confidence in our hotel

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We checked the reviews of this hotel after we booked (stayed here with a group) and then worried about what our stay would be like. We were pleasantly surprised. The staff that we dealt with were all very friendly and attentive. The lobby is small but seems to have been recently renovated and was clean and welcoming. The hotel and rooms all do seem tired, but our room was clean. The pool is not very big or fancy but it did the job; the fitness room was small with poor equipment so don't plan to use it for a big work-out. While this is not a fancy hotel or one with many amenities, our room was clean, and the friendly and hard working staff won us over. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maxim550

Dear Guest

I am pleased to hear that you experienced an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us. We look forward to extending our hospitality to You and your friends and thank you for the recommendation. I hope that we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this Travelodge in July 2013.

Beware when bidding "name your own price" deals in the Toronto area. A two and a half star rated property in this area will be similar to a one and a half star property in the US (quality standards seem to be less).

Dirty and noisy. The bed was just average.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We Apologizes for the experience you Got, All the Rooms are being inspected before to sale for Cleanliness and Maintenance or any other issue.

Once Again we are extremely Sorry the Guest Experience you have received.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Booked the Travelodge because of a dealfind deal for two nights at $109. Was under the impression that the Travelodge was still located at Victoria Park and Sheppard but upon booking realized it was Markham and Sheppard. That's when I knew I was in trouble.

Absolute ghetto hotel. The room was disgusting. And I'm not a fancy, pancy guy at all. I've stayed in hostels before. It's never good when you get to a place and your first thought is to grab a vaccuum. It was disgusting. I don't know how I lasted two nights here. And of course one of the nights the cops showed up because of a domestic dispute on our floor. Big shock. I would bet me life they are there once a week. Like I said, this place is ghetto. Stay here at your risk.

And it pains me to write this review because the staff at the front desk was very nice and helpful. But there is nothing they could do to improve the quality of my room. It it must be said, Selena who works at the front desk, one of the prettiest girls you'll ever see. But other than that, stay away from this place. Trust me.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are Extremely Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused during your Stay, Before Check-in Any Guest We Inspect the Rooms for Cleanliness, We will Definitely Look into the Issue you have addressed.

Our team is consistently striving to exceed our guest expectations by being friendly yet professional. Rest assured that I will share this comment among our Team members

We will make sure all the Issue has been sorted out as Soon as Possible, Once Again Please Accept Our Apology.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

First impression, the hotel was good, the building is massive enough for suburban hotel in east toronto. Lobby is great, free coffee, but the other guest looks creepy and we started to be curious... and that was right... when we got on the 3rd floor we could hear a dog in someone's room barking so loud..

Bath tub was slimy when it's wet, and i dont know why...

I think it is reasonable for the price but not for the 'travelodge' name

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for Appreciating the Property for its Services , As We are Pet Friendly Hotel which Allow Guest to Bring Their Pets but there is a agreement the guest has to Sign for Disturbance and all . If it was notified to Front desk they would defiantly take further actions.

Once Again we are extremely Sorry the Guest Experience you have received.