$186
$140
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$219
$204
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

$262
$219
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$189
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$331
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

$212
$180
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $260/night.

$202
$183
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$160
$143
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $256/night.

$195
$163
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this Travelodge in July 2013.

Beware when bidding "name your own price" deals in the Toronto area. A two and a half star rated property in this area will be similar to a one and a half star property in the US (quality standards seem to be less).

Dirty and noisy. The bed was just average.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

We Apologizes for the experience you Got, All the Rooms are being inspected before to sale for Cleanliness and Maintenance or any other issue.

Once Again we are extremely Sorry the Guest Experience you have received.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Booked the Travelodge because of a dealfind deal for two nights at $109. Was under the impression that the Travelodge was still located at Victoria Park and Sheppard but upon booking realized it was Markham and Sheppard. That's when I knew I was in trouble.

Absolute ghetto hotel. The room was disgusting. And I'm not a fancy, pancy guy at all. I've stayed in hostels before. It's never good when you get to a place and your first thought is to grab a vaccuum. It was disgusting. I don't know how I lasted two nights here. And of course one of the nights the cops showed up because of a domestic dispute on our floor. Big shock. I would bet me life they are there once a week. Like I said, this place is ghetto. Stay here at your risk.

And it pains me to write this review because the staff at the front desk was very nice and helpful. But there is nothing they could do to improve the quality of my room. It it must be said, Selena who works at the front desk, one of the prettiest girls you'll ever see. But other than that, stay away from this place. Trust me.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are Extremely Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused during your Stay, Before Check-in Any Guest We Inspect the Rooms for Cleanliness, We will Definitely Look into the Issue you have addressed.

We will make sure all the Issue has been sorted out as Soon as Possible, Once Again Please Accept Our Apology.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

First impression, the hotel was good, the building is massive enough for suburban hotel in east toronto. Lobby is great, free coffee, but the other guest looks creepy and we started to be curious... and that was right... when we got on the 3rd floor we could hear a dog in someone's room barking so loud..

Bath tub was slimy when it's wet, and i dont know why...

I think it is reasonable for the price but not for the 'travelodge' name

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for Appreciating the Property for its Services , As We are Pet Friendly Hotel which Allow Guest to Bring Their Pets but there is a agreement the guest has to Sign for Disturbance and all . If it was notified to Front desk they would defiantly take further actions.

Once Again we are extremely Sorry the Guest Experience you have received.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have stayed here a few times. Its always a pleasant getaway with the girlfriends. The price is right and location is perfect. My room was clean, beds are sooo comfy. Staff was very friendly and helpful. This is my go to hotel for a nigh away.

Room Tip: Face the highway to see beautiful city view, face the parking lot for a quiet night.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about the Front Desk Team. I am pleased to read that you had great service and that you will return back to the hotel. Our team is consistently striving to exceed our guest expectations by being friendly yet professional. Rest assured that I will share this comment among our Team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2014

The rooms are dirty. Carpets dirty, walls stained and battered. Sheets thin. I found hair in my sheets (Large clumps). Bedspreads are filthy and have not been cleaned in years. Shower floor is grey with soap scum. I would not stay here again. Front desk moved me but said the problem is not the room, but the cleaning service. So no, they would not let me find a cleaner room in the hotel. It is noisy being close to the freeway. I would rather sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Find another hotel. Anything has to be better. If you must stay here, ask for a room facing the parking lot and not the freeway.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Agirltraveler

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking your time to express your concerns to the Travelodge Toronto East., room quality, comfort and customer service is of the utmost importance to us. Guest rooms are inspected prior to guest arrival from a housekeeping supervisor after the rooms have been cleaned. I am disappointed to hear that you did not receive consistent service throughout your stay I Apologize for the Inconvenience caused to you during the Stay. The hotel has been in the process of renovating and upgrades including wallpaper, bed spreads and Bathrooms.

Please feel free to contact us if you require any accommodations in the future

Regards