$186
$139
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$204
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$260
$218
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

$167
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

$209
$197
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $313/night.

$202
$183
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

$212
$179
InterContinental
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

$217
$163
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$159
$146
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

$210
$142
Priceline
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Stayed here on a Thursday nite, got a priceline rate of $48 plus tax. Got a room on the 5th floor that was very small with 1 queen bed. Room was clean, had a small TV that worked fine. Bathroom again very small, but clean with lots of hot water. Used the hot tub and pool, it was very quiet at 10:30 at nite. Breakfast included fruit, yogurt, waffles, cold scrambled eggs and sausage. Saves time and money when they throw in a breakfast. I would stay here again if I need a place to stay in this neck of the woods

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Loftypines
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to compose such a comprehensive review of your experience with us. It is most helpful to us as we continue to strive to understand our guest experiences from your perspective. We are committed in keeping our property updated and keep enhancing our product, Please do accept my apologies for the discomfort you experienced with in the hotel, we do hope that overall you had a great experience with us and I would recommend requesting an upper floor or perhaps an upgrade next time.

Tushar Meshram

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I stayed at least hotel 2 weeks ago once again, and im very satisfied.

I stayed at this hotel several times, and ive always been satisfied.

the best things are

1) the comfortable beds
2) great front desk service
3) great location
4) free parking in the hotel.

I was having a hard-time connecting to the wi-fi, i called the frontdesk, and they immediately switched me to a different room, ive never had any complaints about this hotel, ive stayed here many times.

will definately be going back!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Thank you for your comments.

We are so glad that you felt our customer service went above and beyond your expectations. We recognize how important it is to make sure our guest’s needs are taken care of, and we are so happy to hear that we accomplished this. . It is always our goal to make sure our guest’s needs are fully met, and we are glad that we were able to accommodate all of your needs.
On behalf of the entire team we would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Travelodge Toronto East.

We have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,
Tushar Meshram

Reviewed February 26, 2012

First and foremost, let me say that I am not a very difficult traveler. Been to Cuba and Mexico (two weeks ago) and there was issues with the room but not compared to what we experienced at the Travelodge....We were in Room 422 to start off (the Friday) and requested to move the next morning (we got a so-called extended room - Room 325). The first room smelled, had mold and "hair" stuck on the bathtub walls. The sheets on the bed were basically wrapped around us the next morning. What made me angry was when we were getting ready the next morning and the power went "out" completely not once but THREE times while blow drying our hair. Much fun! This is when we changed rooms. Room 325 was a tad better but it needed much work (wallpaper peeling, spider web in corner, mold in tub, Rust stains on ceiling, torn blankets, etc.). Unlike some of the other clients I paid full price for this sub par dwelling....Oh....and the continental breakfast was OK....The eggs and sausages were probably products from some foreign planet as they were quite disgusting....Need I say, if you wish to reside in that part of Toronto, just across the 401 from the Travelodge is a Best Western and a Holiday Inn Express....wish I had known...

The only pros - Parking is free and WIFI was pretty consistent....

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
TLTE, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Thank you for taking your time to express your concerns to the Travelodge Toronto East., room quality, comfort and customer service is of the utmost importance to us. Guest rooms are inspected prior to guest arrival from a housekeeping supervisor after the rooms have been cleaned. I am disappointed to hear that you did not receive consistent service throughout your stay I Apologize for the Inconvenience caused to you during the Stay. The hotel has been in the process of renovating and upgrades including wallpaper, bed spreads and Bathrooms. I would recommend in the future if you would like to have our qualified guest service agents offer you a tour of some of our larger upgraded suites at a promotional rate. Please feel free to contact us if you require any accommodations in the future

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed here this weekend for hockey tournament. The rooms are old and very shabby, the whole building is in need of reburbishment, musty, dirty. I would not stay here again. Continental breakfast was so so, the staff are friendly but not very attentive, especially in the breakfast area. Beds are old and the mattress' are quite gross, the rooms are covered in old wallpaper, and the room I had there were stains all over the walls. It was nasty.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for drawing these matters to my attention. A client feedback is very important to our establishment as it assists us in monitoring our services and make appropriate improvements where necessary.

We, at Travelodge Toronto East, take pride in the quality of the product and services that we offer. We accommodate thousands of business and leisure guests and sports Team every year and the majority of them are repeat customers.

We take any complaints very seriously and try to resolve them immediately to the guest’s satisfaction. As such complaints are very rare for our operations we are shocked that so many things went wrong on your visit. We have conducted an investigation on our end.
We provide a comment card in every room for our guests to express their opinions about the stay which later allows us to follow up with them.
I hope you can appreciate the sincerity of my concern regarding your discontent with our hotel and hope you will give us another opportunity to gain your trust and confidence in our products and Services.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I booked this room after buying it on a website for $60 (including tax). After I paid for the room and read the awful reviews, I was frightened to go there. HOWEVER, it was much better than i expected. It is Travel Lodge at the end of the day, so don't expect any fancy furniture but it wasnt as if the room was outdated. It was a clean room, clean bed, clean furniture and clean bathroom. The furniture looked nice too.The room was big as well. The only thing I could really point out was the room decor, the wall had wall paper on it that had not been applied correctly around the AC in the room. I don't even care about decor so it didnt bother me. The bed was comfortable and the location was just amazing because it was close to the highway. The complimentary breakfast was the typical breakfast you would get at any other hotel: cereal, yogurt, bagels, cream cheese, bread, jam, 4 diff types of juice, eggs, sausages and coffee and milk. I enjoyed my stay because 60 dollars is nothing for a night. The lobby is really nice too... it has a pool in the facility as well.

One complaint though was that I could hear faint noises in my room. Not full conversations, Just muffled sounds that would wake me up cause I am a light sleeper.

Room Tip: I was in room 308 and unlike other buyers I didnt have much problems with that room. Hallways are nice and narrow, but the elevator smelled kind of werid.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank NurseRM

Thank you very much for your insightful comments. It Was Great to Point out the positive you experienced with our great location and the comfortable bedding,Cleanliness,Breakfast,Swimming pool , Hot Tub and Location Close to Highway I have taken the time to share them with our team. We ensure to control of noise for all of our guests, we do ask our security team to monitor hallways and noise levels after 11pm to ensure all guests in the hotel enjoy their stay. Also the hotel is currently in the process to complete rejuvenation process that will include new carpet, wallpaper, and guest room bathrooms. However, if you ever need any accommodations with the Travelodge Toronto East hotel again, feel free to give us a call and we will ensure your experience is one that will restore your confidence in our hotel