Toronto Plaza Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed here for a park and fly. The room was not bad but the restaurant was horrible! Hardly anything on the menu was available my friend got the chicken and when she cut into it it was bleeding. She was sick our whole trip and I blame it on the food from this motel. The liqueur licence had been suspended until the week after. We had a wake up call for 3 am for our shuttle for 4. They called at 10 to 3 and then called back at 3 to proceed to tell us that we have 10 min to be down stairs or our shuttle would leave without us. All and all not really a great way to start your vacation. When we came home we stayed at the international airport hotel much much better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Fisher96lisa
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for sleep park and fly. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It smelled of smoke and pot, was disgustingly dirty and run down, I was afraid to get in the bed. Do yourself a favour and pay for park and fly. They did provide a shuttle to and from the airport that's the only good thing, the ONLY good thing.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rachellynns
Reviewed January 19, 2014

When I first got here to the Toronto Plaza Airport Hotel I was so tired. I got an amazing clean and comfortable room. It was big with two beds. I slept very well that night, the beds were so comfortable.

I went to get some food at the restaurant and it was great food at a reasonable price.

I would stay here again. The staff was so nice and they did not make me wait when I asked for an extra blanket. I got it delivered to my room within 5 minutes of my request.

I would stay here again.

Luisa.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Luisa188
Reviewed January 15, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This budget hotel is ideal for anyone looking to park while on vacation. I stay here every year when I fly out from Pearson International.

It's not fancy but I sleep well knowing that I won't miss my flight the next day. For $99, I got a night's sleep, wake up call and peace of mind. The parking is free for the entire vacation and the shuttle picks up from the airport when you arrive back in T.O. This hotel is not one that I would stay long term at just because of the industrial location, and it's a 2.5 star at best but I've seen worse at higher prices. For the budget traveller looking for a park n ride, this will do fine.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple